Penguin United releases Nintendo Wii Remote Charging Dock + Rechargeable Battery

I have a thread on this in the deals forum, if you enter code "tellsomeoneaboutpenguinunitedthankyou" you get 20% off of the charging dock as well.

That's an awesome coupon code.

Do they sell the battery pack by itself? It seems like you'd only need 1 or 2 chargers for 4 remotes.

[quote name='drfunk85']That's an awesome coupon code.

Do they sell the battery pack by itself? It seems like you'd only need 1 or 2 chargers for 4 remotes.[/QUOTE]

no there are no individual battery packs by themselves, you have to buy the whole docking station, which I think isn't to bad to have one for each controller you own and just plug it in when not in use.

Still for $19.99 you can get recharables at Wal Mart for 2 remotes and they sell batteries seperately for $9.99 for 4 extra batteries. I don't trust those, idk but thats just me, I would rather have my rechargable energizers.

Penguin products (no matter what they are) are 100% crap. Worthless easily broken junk.
Just wait for the Nyco charger its way better. All the mags reviewing it say its great.

[quote name='BREVITY']Penguin products (no matter what they are) are 100% crap. Worthless easily broken junk.
Just wait for the Nyco charger its way better. All the mags reviewing it say its great.[/QUOTE]
I'll have a review on the Nyko as well once they send them to me.

[quote name='BREVITY']Penguin products (no matter what they are) are 100% crap. Worthless easily broken junk.
Just wait for the Nyco charger its way better. All the mags reviewing it say its great.[/quote]

I have the cheapy penguin components for my Wii and they work fine. So make that 99% crap, son.

bread's done
Back