PenguinUnited 24x DS Game Pouch back in stock (no coupon code this time?)

Received my black case on Friday. I didn't really care for the square corners but I shouldn't really complain. Well worth the money even without the coupon. Best DS case available.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']When I clicked the link I was automatically logged in as you. That goes for anyone who clicked that link, I think. Hmm... it's a good thing your credit card information was not saved! Whoever suggested not using CC on a non-https server was right--Paypal is the way to go.

Ah dude, so sorry about that. I should not have posted the full address--my bad... I was just kinda peeved, ya know.[/quote]
I guess I should ask in general to everyone at this point if people are still logged on as me when they go there. The odd thing is when I go there I'm not logged in.

If you choose to pay through Paypal, does it still charge your credit card on your PP account? Or do I actually need to have some sort of balance on my Paypal account?

[quote name='Clue']I guess I should ask in general to everyone at this point if people are still logged on as me when they go there. The odd thing is when I go there I'm not logged in.[/quote]

I just clicked on the link again, and it looks like I'm not logged in as anyone now. Hopefully that will be the last time that happens... that was just weird.

It's the black case link, OP or MOD please fix. It links to a member's cart with 1 black case already in it and the address info completed.

2e5f85c5524c2fd4230e430813a38edb.jpg

[quote name='UncleBob']Dang... I ordered mine on the 21st and got 'em today. I'm always impressed with the shipping from these people. :)[/quote]

I ordered on the 25th, and received on Friday the 27th (in a small New Hampshire town no less). Wow!! Really impressed with the shipping!! :applause:

Any one know of anything similar to this case for PSP games? I would to get something with a 20 to 24 UMD capacity like this.

[quote name='micro44']Any one know of anything similar to this case for PSP games? I would to get something with a 20 to 24 UMD capacity like this.[/quote]

I've been looking for something like that since finding the original DS case post. If anyone knows, please share.

bought a black one and a blue one. The black one is nicer than the blue one -- the zipper works better.

shipping was fast and overall i'm impressed.

Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up... looks real nice.

Anyone have a recommendation for a similar PSP case? The one I have drops lint all over the discs.

[quote name='outsider']Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up... looks real nice.

Anyone have a recommendation for a similar PSP case? The one I have drops lint all over the discs.[/quote]

Not to derail, but the simplest solution for a PSP case is damn near any Gamecube game case. For example:

4129SJR5QBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I use a multicolored (mostly orange) freebie case I picked up back when Nintendo was doing those fusion tours....buddy of mine won it for me through Mario Party. Works like a charm! PSP games fit nice and snug in these types of sleeves with no lint action to speak of. Give it a go!:bouncy:

I decided to try one of these out, and given the comments that the black one is better, I of course ordered black. Hopefully they'll make a new color one in the next iteration. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back