Penn & Teller: B.S. Seasons 1 & 2 -- 29.96 @ Walmart.com

sman113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have been waiting for this set to come back into stock at Walmart.com for ages. It finally has. My order was confirmed today at 2:10pm. The box set is 29.96 plus $1.99 tax plus like $1.97 for shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3596807

These are the censored boxes (I am assuming b/c as Walmart doesnt sell the uncensored ones in stores). I'd rather the uncensored but for $16 a pop, i cant pass this deal up.

I've seen all the episodes...very good stuff. It reminds me of Michael Moore's TV days, but with more anger.

Yeah. I did some research on this when i first was interested in buying these and saw two boxes. The shows are EXACTLY THE SAME as they aired on Showtime. Only the outside of the box is censored. Some places (**cough**bestbuy**cough**) even charge more for the uncensored box.

Just so you know, this has been out of stock onlinje for a good six months, and i stopped at every Walmart i ever passed to see if they had it in-store, and no one ever did. i wouldnt pass this up right now.

[quote name='sman113']Yeah. I did some research on this when i first was interested in buying these and saw two boxes. The shows are EXACTLY THE SAME as they aired on Showtime. Only the outside of the box is censored. Some places (**cough**bestbuy**cough**) even charge more for the uncensored box.[/QUOTE]

Consider it ordered then. :cool:

I got mine several weeks ago. They regularly go in and out of stock, but I'd recommend ordering sooner rather than later. They are the censored boxes, but the shows are as-aired. Before buying online, they had been out of stock for a long time, and I was unable to find them in any Walmart B&Ms (I checked 2-4 Walmarts in each of TN, KY, and IN)., although other people had some luck.

Great show suberb price. I have most of them on tape and my boyfriend has season one on DVD. To buy or not to buy.....

I stumbled on this one around March at my Wal-Mart back in Houston, but didn't have any cash on me. Unfortunately I couldn't make the purchase, and when I went back, it was gone.

Glad to see it's back. Definitely making the purchase.

Yea this show is awesome, comparing it to Michael Moore it an insulting to them. I already have both of them however. They had an episode about cussing so are the hypocritical for censoring their own box.

I dont think they censored their own box. I am sure that was the production company bowing to the wishes of retailers so that they could get the product selling in more places.

i'll be ordering season 1! I found (and can find) season 2 at Blockbuster in thier used section. The 3 disks were 6.99 a piece, and it was but 2 get 1 free.

Thanks for the heads up!

I think i'll just give my old series two to my dad...he might like it

Yeah Amazon has the real boxsets that say Bullshit! on them, it's just Walmart is crazy assholes. They should do an episode making fun of the places that cenor their boxsets. :)

bread's done
Back