Pennant Chase Baseball moved to Wii? MP3, MG, and SSB details

It would seem like a great idea for the Wii seeing as how swinging and pitching with the Wiimote seems like a no brainer.

Nice hopefully the game is good and I just may buy pennant chase baseball because I loved Wii sports baseball but I don't want to buy some 3rd party one just because. Anyone else notice Wifi on fucking Smash Brothers, oh hell fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking yes.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for this information. It's all still a rumor at this point, and personally I don't put stock into such things.

Besides, the entire bit about Zelda sounds like a load of crap.

Also, Fragalot, it's been said multiple times SSBB will have online. Now whether or not that happens is an honest guess, but the implication is that it is in the game and has been a component for a long time.

That whole list was false. Wet dreams like that are never true.

This is what happened to the OP at gametrailers.

The information that used to occupy this space was completely FALSE and misleading.

sneakymofo or should I say Gallegher from NeoGAF you are risking a perm ban.

Warned.

-GTRich

[quote name='Strell']I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for this information. It's all still a rumor at this point, and personally I don't put stock into such things.

Besides, the entire bit about Zelda sounds like a load of crap.

Also, Fragalot, it's been said multiple times SSBB will have online. Now whether or not that happens is an honest guess, but the implication is that it is in the game and has been a component for a long time.[/quote]Hmm never knew online was confirmed, well still I will believe it when I see it. I want online in Smash Bros badly and well I wont get my hopes up until I see it.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Hmm never knew online was confirmed, well still I will believe it when I see it. I want online in Smash Bros badly and well I wont get my hopes up until I see it.[/quote]

Yeah, confirmed online leaderboards! Yes!!!

bread's done
Back