Penny Arcade Episode 1 giveaway

dgree120x3

CAGiversary!
I have a code for an XBLA download of the Penny Arcade Episode 1 game. Running a giveaway through twitter. Simply follow me @Angrygaming and retweet the contest post to enter. It was posted about 20 minutes ago.

When I reach 100 followers I will generate a number and pick a winner. Here is a link to the XBLA arcade page for the game:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...pisode-1/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841090d

Wanted to let my fellow CAGs know about this first, keepin' it in the family. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it matter if it's old or new retweet style? Some people when choosing winners have a problem collecting the new style retweets, but the tweet is too long for old style.

Style doesn't matter to me, brother, as long as you include my twitter handle and some direction for folks in it. I'm just writing each follower's name down as we speak, putting numbers to them, readying a generator..

[quote name='dgree120x3']Style doesn't matter to me, brother, as long as you include my twitter handle and some direction for folks in it. I'm just writing each follower's name down as we speak, putting numbers to them, readying a generator..[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

Thanks, good luck to everyone who enters :)
Followed and retweeted, @PetNymph

Edit: Also checked out angry-gaming.com, glad to see people are still playing Puzzle Quest. ^^ Love that game.

Entered, thanks for holding the contest man!

My twitter is @iamcheddahz

and I guess I retweeted the original post, does anyone mind checking? I'm not used to Twitter, as I just joined a few minutes ago

Looks like we are halfway there! Just another fifty folks and a winner will be found, keep it up gang, and good luck.

Its been about 24 hours, didn't want to keep anyone waiting too awfully long and closed the contest at 69, good number.

Ends up a cag won!
Congrats XXII death IIXX.

[quote name='dgree120x3']Its been about 24 hours, didn't want to keep anyone waiting too awfully long and closed the contest at 69, good number.

Ends up a cag won!
Congrats XXII death IIXX.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

bread's done
Back