Penny Guides at BestBuy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FatBoyInside']In this case, 'tool' is a slang word referring to one of the two meanings below:

A penis, implying its supposed usefulness.

or

An idiot, a contemptible person.

- Brought to you by the power of Google.[/quote]

I now call Bush a "tool" because of the latter definition above and this one from the dictionary.

6. somebody manipulated by another: somebody who is manipulated by somebody else, especially one person who carries out the unsavory or dishonest tasks the other person does not want to do

Bush is a tool of a certain class of wealthy individuals who are enjoying their tax cuts while the rest of us just get a cut in gov't services.

[quote name='bigsyxxy']Just came back from Best Buy in San Jose, CA. Picked up:

Star Ocean x2
Smackdown vs. Raw
Ratchet n Clank:UYA x2

They had one more Star Ocean, a TON of RnC:UYA, and a bunch of THUG 2 and NBA 2K5 if interested. Also I am willing to trade/sell a Star Ocean and Ratchet n Clank. Looking for MGS:Twin Snakes, Psi-Ops, or MGS 3 guides. PM if interested.[/quote]
Thanks a lot for the word! I'll have to check that out soon, since this is pretty much the only BB near me. Did the employees there give you any negativity, i.e., did you have any troubles getting the guides?

I tried to pick up a couple Star Oceans and a few ESPN NBA 2k5s as well as couple other penny guides. About 3 of each and the manager told me I could only buy 1 of each. Has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='schultzed'][quote name='FatBoyInside']In this case, 'tool' is a slang word referring to one of the two meanings below:

A penis, implying its supposed usefulness.

or

An idiot, a contemptible person.

- Brought to you by the power of Google.[/quote]

I now call Bush a "tool" because of the latter definition above and this one from the dictionary.

6. somebody manipulated by another: somebody who is manipulated by somebody else, especially one person who carries out the unsavory or dishonest tasks the other person does not want to do

Bush is a tool of a certain class of wealthy individuals who are enjoying their tax cuts while the rest of us just get a cut in gov't services.[/quote]

Read the topic before posting. :whistle2:#

[quote name='FFMooglestar']I tried to pick up a couple Star Oceans and a few ESPN NBA 2k5s as well as couple other penny guides. About 3 of each and the manager told me I could only buy 1 of each. Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

That has happened to me with other penny items. When they had the Star Wars Rebel Strike demos for a penny, I wanted to buy 3 (1 for me, 1 for a cousin and 1 for a friend). The manager said all penny items were limited to 1 per person. I tried to argue it but he refused. I think it depends on the Best Buy though because I went to that Best Buy again a few months later and picked up 2 copies of Mace Griffin for PS2 (again, an extra for a friend) and 2 copies of some other game, and they actually questioned why I was buying 2 of each game. I really wanted to say something rude like "none of your business" but I just said it was for a friend and that was good enough for them. I have been to other Best Buy stores and never had a problem with picking up 2 or 3 copies of an item.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']I tried to pick up a couple Star Oceans and a few ESPN NBA 2k5s as well as couple other penny guides. About 3 of each and the manager told me I could only buy 1 of each. Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

Uhm read my previous posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back