People going crazy over gas here in Atlanta

dwsscs

CAGiversary!
Whats it like everywhere else?

There were some huge lines today and while most places had it priced just under $3, some places were gouging around $6.

Some dude was pumping gas yesterday when I was and he just took off without paying. So the gas attendent threw a brick at his back window(don't ask me why he had a lone brick) it smash the shit out of it, bounced up, and then hit the front windshield and cracked that. The dude just kept going. Probably too embarassed or something I know if I was him I would got out the car, beat the kid up and then paid for my gas before the cops got there and sued his ass.

Either way, I knew for a fact I was paying for my gas there.

gas was $2.55 two days ago out here...yesterday it went up to $2.79...now its up to $3.30 on average, though ive seen one place have it at $3.60...a couple gas stations around that one had it for $3.29...the $3.60 one was packed while the others weren't...so i had no choice but to roll my window down and politely inform them that they were all some crazy ass motherfuckers...i saw a few simle and i saw a few shake their head...but they all knew one thing, they were all some crazy motherfuckers

[quote name='zewone']Some dude was pumping gas yesterday when I was and he just took off without paying. So the gas attendent threw a brick at his back window(don't ask me why he had a lone brick) it smash the shit out of it, bounced up, and then hit the front windshield and cracked that. The dude just kept going. Probably too embarassed or something I know if I was him I would got out the car, beat the kid up and then paid for my gas before the cops got there and sued his ass.

Either way, I knew for a fact I was paying for my gas there.[/QUOTE]

last year around me, some lady drove off without paying and got caught...the judge made her hold a sign outside of the gas station saying something along the lines of "please do not steal gas"...i forget...she had to do that for about a week, it was pretty funny...i think this happened somewhere else too and hit the news all over, but i'm not positive...

[quote name='DT778']dont you pay for your gas before you pump?[/QUOTE]
About 50% are pay before and after over here. I'm not sure how it is everywhere.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']last year around me, some lady drove off without paying and got caught...the judge made her hold a sign outside of the gas station saying something along the lines of "please do not steal gas"...i forget...she had to do that for about a week, it was pretty funny...i think this happened somewhere else too and hit the news all over, but i'm not positive...[/QUOTE]

You know what would have been better, bukkake.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You know what would have been better, bukkake.[/QUOTE]
That goes without saying. Bukkake is better than anything else in the world.

[quote name='zewone']About 50% are pay before and after over here. I'm not sure how it is everywhere.[/QUOTE]
Every place I've been to around Cali and Arizona has always been pay before you pump.

What happens if you can't afford it? Do they pump it back out?

north georgia here and prices are in the $3.30/g range. I talked this one guy that owned a gas station and he said a tanker was coming in tommorow and his price was $4.10/g, so I expect gas to be $4.20 or so in the morning.

[quote name='DT778']Every place I've been to around Cali and Arizona has always been pay before you pump.

What happens if you can't afford it? Do they pump it back out?[/QUOTE]
Uh..I don't know. I only buy gas I can pay for. Or if the guy isnt' paying attention. :cool:

I guess it would be the same as what if you eat some food at the grocery store before you buy it. They don't pump your stomach. I've never had that happen to me either though. ;)

Is this a south thing cause of Katrina or is it something else? I know next fillup im fuckt here in Jacksonville, FL

[quote name='sying']Is this a south thing cause of Katrina or is it something else? I know next fillup im fuckt here in Jacksonville, FL[/QUOTE]

Mostly.

I'm glad I don't drive much everyday, as I can usually get a full tank to last for 2-3 weeks before I need to fill up again. Luckily I've got a half tank or so left in my car, so when I head back home I won't need to fill up right away.

[quote name='dwsscs']Whats it like everywhere else?

There were some huge lines today and while most places had it priced just under $3, some places were gouging around $6.[/QUOTE]

I heard they weren't supposed to gouge or they could get in trouble ... I guess that means jack shit.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']last year around me, some lady drove off without paying and got caught...the judge made her hold a sign outside of the gas station saying something along the lines of "please do not steal gas"...i forget...she had to do that for about a week, it was pretty funny...i think this happened somewhere else too and hit the news all over, but i'm not positive...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: that sounds like the curb your enthusiasm episode where larry david had to wear a sign that said "I steal forks." brilliant. i love alternative methods of punishment.

bread's done
Back