People Posting New Ranking Threads

I would be guessing but Madtv.

I was never really big on bonus points. Fine you win the points.

[quote name='karmapolice620']I actually got the ok from a mod to post this and ask cheapy for a sticky status...so...dont talk before you know the facts...k?[/quote]

Oh man, this just keeps getting better and better. I ask "how is this out of line" and the answer I guess is.. "I told Dad so I must be right..." Look if I'm full of shaq-fu just tell me how I am and I can maybe work on it, but if it seems that you are full of the shaq stuff.. well maybe you can admit it.

hey lemme ask you this, karma your coming up on your 1000 post aren't you going to be pumped about that, or is this a way to accelerate it HMMMMMMM

meyN3R[>

[quote name='sj41']I would be guessing but Madtv.

I was never really big on bonus points. Fine you win the points.[/quote]

Kids in the Hall...

I wasnt answering you loot i was answering maynard...and no i dont really care about my number of posts...ive been here a short while and still consider myself a n00b...I just have no life and have time to post alot...im not full of myself and dont care about ranks of stature...

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='sj41']I would be guessing but Madtv.

I was never really big on bonus points. Fine you win the points.[/quote]

Kids in the Hall...[/quote]
:)

[quote name='Maynard']cool alright well i'm done wasting my time here

i leave you with one word

poop

meynerd[/quote]

If there has ever been a word to end a thread with. you have nailed it maynard. Thank you.

To paraphrase :) doodoo

hey this thread isn't over how in the hell do i make my own avatar or banner to put underneath my msgs. I see you guys with all these 733t skeet ones and i wanna make my own little help

oh and to your doo doo i raise you

taa taa

m.e.y.n.e.r.d

I agree something should be done about the endless stupid post threads. They waste server space and slow things down for the rest of us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the off-topic board is turning into fucking gamefaqs.

[quote name='Scrubking']I agree something should be done about the endless stupid post threads. They waste server space and slow things down for the rest of us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the off-topic board is turning into shaq-fuing gamefaqs.[/quote]

So ho much slower does it really make the server? Really?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='Scrubking']I agree something should be done about the endless stupid post threads. They waste server space and slow things down for the rest of us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the off-topic board is turning into shaq-fuing gamefaqs.[/quote]

So ho much slower does it really make the server? Really?[/quote]

And if they do really slow the server we should put a stop to all the Bush Sucks/Bush Rules threads.

[quote name='starman9000'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='Scrubking']I agree something should be done about the endless stupid post threads. They waste server space and slow things down for the rest of us.

So ho much slower does it really make the server? Really?[/quote]

And if they do really slow the server we should put a stop to all the Bush Sucks/Bush Rules threads.[/quote]

I agree, even though I haven't seen any Bush rules threads.

And it may not instantly slow the server down, but stupid thread after stupid thread adds up. Combine that with the slowdown the sever has already experienced since the upgrade and it becomes an issue.

bread's done
Back