Perfect example of non-contributing CAG hoarder

you know if this sale had never happened in the first place, at the very worst you would only be as bad off as you were last week before you even heard about this sale
realistically, cc could have sold many of these games not at $5, but $10 or $20 and many people still would have thought it a great sale. so if some people want to take the time to wring that extra profit out of others who could not make it to cc/did not know about the sale/or were just too slow- they still will end up getting a game for less than they might have otherwise- yes, some people are asses, the same people who when you were a little kid trick or treating, they would take all the candy in the basket when the sign says please only take one, and it would be great if they took to buying lots of stuff on sale no one cares about like stocks, but assholes are an unavoidable fact of life, if you need to beat off to let out some steam because these people exist fine, and until you can buy a tshirt that says "the beatings will continue until i get my cheapass games" thats the best advice i can offer to moving on with your life

[quote name='jmcc']OP, and all the other posters posting their posts about post-CC sale blues, you gotta roll with it. I got exactly zero games out of this deal and I'm not complaining at all, because 1) I know there will be other deals down the line, 2) the majority of people who got this deal weren't dicks about it and only took the games they'd play and 3) karma will catch up with all the people who abused the sale for personal gain. So let it go, everything evens out in the end. Be like him:

lebowski.jpg
[/quote]

I have no desire to bump this, but dude........THE DUDE....very nice jmcc, very nice indeed

bread's done
Back