Perfect Gift for marionette fans or young girls for xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petekelly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Justin Timberlake(sealed) and JC Chasez (excellent condition) NSYNC marionettes.

Cleaning out our closets my girlfriend has 2 NSync Marionette collectors dolls. Justin Timberlake is unopened and JC Chasez is opened but in excellent condition and the box is as well. They have been stored away so they're in great shape even their boxes. She would like to trade for BLU-RAY movies or possible for Wii games. Other offers are welcome too as I'm interested in ps3 and xbox360 games.

See the Justin one here------->>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000O1EUJ2...

[quote name='Shadows916']erf........dude, i wouldn't advertise having these in your house regardless of who they belong to[/quote]

My g/f had these and she's given me the go ahead to get rid of them. Hence, getting them out of my house. Females did like these guys so someone has to want them..

Good luck! I'm sure it'll be really easy to get rid of these since they're at the height of their popularity now in 2007. If you have any Star Wars Episode I merchandise or Macarena dance videos to go with them, you're golden. ;)

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Good luck! I'm sure it'll be really easy to get rid of these since they're at the height of their popularity now in 2007. If you have any Star Wars Episode I merchandise or Macarena dance videos to go with them, you're golden. ;)[/quote]

Actually I do have SW Ep 1-3 stuff to go with them. I personally have always despised boy bands but people (females) did and do like them. NSyncs albums still sale well and heck these two dolls are good collectibles for the people who did and do like them.

You have DARKWING DUCK dvds!! I'll give these to ya for them..
Pokemon though...come on man...

That was tongue in cheek sarcasm. ;)

No, I want Darkwing Duck DVDs. My Season 1 is signed by Rob Paulsen, but I still need Season 2. And Pokemon DVDs are mainly for the gf.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']That was tongue in cheek sarcasm. ;)

No, I want Darkwing Duck DVDs. My Season 1 is signed by Rob Paulsen, but I still need Season 2. And Pokemon DVDs are mainly for the gf.[/quote]

I know. Hey, I put Nsync figures up on the site. I knew that would come. lol. OH! I thought you had. Darkwing Duck ruled!

[quote name='Albinofury']Will they perform well as voodoo dolls against their human counterparts?[/quote]

That depends on your ability to cast the curse I guess.

[quote name='georox']IMO Bonfire+Video Camera = win.[/quote]

I'm with ya on that. Thing is these aren't mine and they are good quality so people who like this crap group would dig these.

[quote name='Petekelly']I'm with ya on that. Thing is these aren't mine and they are good quality so people who like this crap group would dig these.[/quote]

That is assuming there are still humans who like that crap. :lol:

[quote name='hohez']That is assuming there are still humans who like that crap. :lol:[/quote]

I knew I'd get jokes by posting this BUT there are people who do like this crap. I despise boy bands BUT they do make tons of money.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']ebay them, i think somebody would be embarresed your joking on here and take there pm and put it in there sig.[/quote]

You may be right. I'm not trying to embarrass anyone though. I genuinely have these two items that I'm trying to get rid of.

[quote name='Petekelly']I genuinely have these two items that I'm trying to get rid of.[/quote]

Bonfire
Video Camera
Youtube
???
PROFIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back