Permit test

Are you fuckin' retarded?

If you can't pass your drivers test the 1st time....might as well call that shit a day and ride a bike.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Get off the phone the next time you take your test. That helps a bit.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that.

On my driving test I was on my phone the whole time, drove with one hand (sometime none) and showed off my skills.

Seemed to work out well.

Guess I can't take CAG seriously anymore. I don't get why I can't ask a simple question and get a straightforward answer. This is what makes people not want to contribute to sites.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Are you fuckin' retarded?

If you can't pass your drivers test the 1st time....might as well call that shit a day and ride a bike.[/QUOTE]

Actually in some states the test is pretty hard. In Maine I had to do a lot of shit it took like 45 minutes. My wife on the other hand pretty much just drove around the block when she did hers in Arkansas.

Don't worry. If you really are capable of driving, you'll eventually pass. Just be patient. My advice is to practice in the area of testing and show up early...at least 15 minutes early.

I passed the first time, but almost all of my friends had to retake their tests. No biggy, they're all driving now.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Guess I can't take CAG seriously anymore. I don't get why I can't ask a simple question and get a straightforward answer. This is what makes people not want to contribute to sites.[/quote]

I have no clue for PA.

But in Texas, you can attempt to take the test as many times as you want. However, I believe you can no longer renew your permit after you turn 18. Which means you have to give up driving until you can pass the test.

So yes, if you fail, you should just have to renew your permit and take it again. But I mean really, what is causing you to fail? You should be able to pass it within three tries...

[quote name='leveskikesko']Don't worry. If you really are capable of driving, you'll eventually pass. Just be patient. My advice is to practice in the area of testing and show up early...at least 15 minutes early.

I passed the first time, but almost all of my friends had to retake their tests. No biggy, they're all driving now.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']I have no clue for PA.

But in Texas, you can attempt to take the test as many times as you want. However, I believe you can no longer renew your permit after you turn 18. Which means you have to give up driving until you can pass the test.

So yes, if you fail, you should just have to renew your permit and take it again. But I mean really, what is causing you to fail? You should be able to pass it within three tries...[/quote]
Thanks for at least trying to help.

At my area, we start off with parallel parking, which is my only weakness. I don't even get on the road.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Thanks for at least trying to help.

At my area, we start off with parallel parking, which is my only weakness. I don't even get on the road.[/quote]

Just practice it a bunch and you should be good.

That is why I

[quote name='darthbudge']I have no clue for PA.

So yes, if you fail, you should just have to renew your permit and take it again. But I mean really, what is causing you to fail? You should be able to pass it within three tries...[/QUOTE]

I live in PA and I finally passed my driving part the fourth time. Just like Darthbudge says you just need to renew your permit then try again.

Everybody passes, it just take time sometimes.

If you fail 3 times, it means that your S-Link with your Car is never going to improve.

Study more to improve your intelligence, with higher intelligence people will like you more.

In NY back in 1996 i failed twice for the road test. When i took it the first time this bitch had this look like i am going to fail you no matter what you do (what a way to start the test) and she just had me drive around the block and come back without actually telling me what the specific problem was, I had always heard horror stories of her before i had taken the test and dreaded seeing her be there:cry: Luckily for the next 2 trys i had a different person.

the second time was my fault since i ran a stop sign that was in an unexpected spot in the middle of a residential road (It's a trap!:lol:), third time went without a problem.

Of Course i am always extra nervous when somebody is judging me on my driving and riding in the car with me. I work as a Postal Carrier and i had to retake the driving test in one of their LLVs (the right hand side vehicle) when i was first hired and was very nervous, i had no problem passing it, but this is with 10 years of driving expierence already.

Isn't the permit test just a written exam? Cause in NY you can take it once an hour until you pass and that's what a lot of people who can't read english do. They stay at the DMV all day and guess until they get a permit. Anyway not helpful to the OP.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, if one test is going to be waived, it should probably be the written one.[/quote]

Yeah, but hey, I am not complaining. Although I CAN parallel park, I would prefer not to do it under pressure.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Isn't the permit test just a written exam? Cause in NY you can take it once an hour until you pass and that's what a lot of people who can't read english do. They stay at the DMV all day and guess until they get a permit. Anyway not helpful to the OP.[/quote]

Huh, in TX you have to wait 24 hours before taking it again. Plus you have to pay $5 every time.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Isn't the permit test just a written exam? Cause in NY you can take it once an hour until you pass and that's what a lot of people who can't read english do. They stay at the DMV all day and guess until they get a permit. Anyway not helpful to the OP.[/quote]

Well I'm taking the driving test but it took me two tries for the permit. Missed the first time on the last question, and passed the second time on the last question. Lucky me I guess.

bread's done
Back