Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP) $19.99: Amazon Lightning Deal (DEAD)

thank you for posting this! Silly Amazon put it under the wrong section.... only the smartest of CAG's were able to find it I snagged one, thanks guys!

- Retro

[quote name='hwmusic']will this be any cheaper within the next few months or so or is this it? wonder if its limited run or anything[/QUOTE]
IIRC, the original Persona dropped down to as low as $16.xx. Now look at the price. Then again, there's always eBay.

[quote name='Raye']IIRC, the original Persona dropped down to as low as $16.xx. Now look at the price. Then again, there's always eBay.[/QUOTE]

i went ahead and ordered it. might as well support the developer. i haven't played any persona but i ordered persona 1 used from best buy for 11.xx and now picked up this. I originally was looking at persona 3 and thought it looked interesting but i slept on the price now its back up around 30

I joined the wait list like 5 mins ago. Was able to purchase now.
Seems like most just claimed it for the sake of claiming it.

Blah, I missed it... (Maybe it was a good thing since I've spent more than I'd like already.) Well, I just want the game and not the soundtrack with the box since Amazon was sending it in the bubble wrap envelopes. Hopefully it'll drop to a reasonable price like $16-20 soon.

[quote name='simmias']

I posted it in the main thread, but people are going to be pissed they missed this.[/QUOTE]

Damn!! I'm pissed I missed this!!

[quote name='jubeininja69']damn this sucks missed it. i thought people don't buy psp games.[/QUOTE]

People in the US...

bread's done
Back