Persona 2 on ebay

If your copy of persona 2 is pretty looking then you should replace that stock picture with an actual image of the game. Sorry to hear about your car troubles.

God i should have snatched up the 5+ copies of that when I saw them used at Gamestop a long time back. They just appeared in the used rack which used to be pretty crappy. I beleive all the used PS1 games at the time were Buy 2 Get 1 free, so i could have grabbed 3 copies for like 50 bucks. =(

This is an original since I know who I got it from and it way before persona 4, so bid for it and give me mad dough! As for pictures, I did some looking on eBay and the ones that did have real photos didn't sell much more

[quote name='nissanfan64']God i should have snatched up the 5+ copies of that when I saw them used at Gamestop a long time back. They just appeared in the used rack which used to be pretty crappy. I beleive all the used PS1 games at the time were Buy 2 Get 1 free, so i could have grabbed 3 copies for like 50 bucks. =([/QUOTE]

About the Gamestop ones, a couple of years ago they found a box of Persona 2 in a warehouse so they sent them to selective gamestop stores. They are the real deal. As for the new re-release ones, it's hard to tell if people on ebay have the original or the re-release. You pretty much have to take their word for it. I have an original one. I have some advice for people looking for Persona 2. If you see a copy on Ebay sealed, don't buy it. It's probably a re-release copy. Happy hunting.

[quote name='hero101']ummm, why can't you take your own pictures?[/quote]

No, I dont think he is taking other peoples photos. He is saying that the ones with photos dont make much more money so he isnt going to bother putting photos in his auction.

bread's done
Back