Persona 2 Resident Evil 2 NEW GC, Kartia, Castle Shikigami 2 + Some guides for trade

jimbodan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
I have the following up for trade:

GAMES

Resident Evil 2 (New and Sealed) for Gamecube

Kartia (Used, Comes with case, case artwork, instructions, and of course the game)

Persona 2 (Used, complete, disc 1 has some scratches but it plays fine)

Castle Shikigami 2 x2 (New and Sealed) for PS2

GUIDES

Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1, not the new one)

Pikmin 2

Urbz

Star Wars The Phantom Meance

Megaman Zero 3

Smack Down: Here Comes the Pain

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 (With dvd)

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Xbox)

Hot Shots Golf Fore

Rainbow Six Gold Edition

WANTS

I ONLY want complete NON Bootleg games.

Suikoden 1(PS1)
Persona 1 (PS1)
River City Ransom (GBA)
Racing Gears Advanced (GBA)
Wario Ware Twisted (GBA)
Sigma Star (GBA)
Riviera (GBA)
Zelda Minish Cap (GBA)
Jade Empire (Xbox)
Atlerier Iris (PS2)
Radiata Stories (PS2)
Suikoden 4 (PS2)
Shining Tears (PS2)
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (PS2 only)
Meteos (DS)

As for Guides, I'm looking for RPG guides mainly. I'm also specifically looking for

World of Warcraft guide
Final Fantasy X-2 guide
Golden Sun 1+2
Conker's BFD or Live and Reloaded

As of right now I have 57 total feedback (49 from unique users), if that is significantly more then you have, there is a very good chance I will expect you to send first.

[quote name='Saviorself']Interested in Kartia and BFM Guide. $35 shipped?[/QUOTE]

I'll think about it, Kartia is pending out right now, although I haven't got 100% confirmation from the me yet. I'd really prefer to trade though, but like I said I'll think about it.

Well it looks like the trade fell through. By the way, I'd advise people to stay the hell away from user Ginsburger. We had aggreed on a trade, then once I sent him my info I never heard from him. Sent him a few PM's, never heard from him again. So I had to wait in the off chance that maybe he sent what he was supposed to. Nope, no dice, he just left me hanging which sucked because I had to wait and couldn't keep trying to trade these games.

So anyways.... everything is available, and I'd do think I'm insterested in selling, just trading.

[quote name='kimsh0t']are you selling brave fencer musashi guide pm me[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer not to sell, do you have any RPG guides to trade?

[quote name='jughead']Would you be interested in my complete Minish Cap for your Resident Evil 2?[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer it to be new, since my RE 2 is new.

But if I don't get any better offers in the next day or 2, I think I'll take it. I'll drop you a pm in a day or two

[quote name='Dazz']what could i get for a sealed Grand Theft Auto GBA???[/QUOTE]

Kartia, RE2, Or Shikigami and some guides.

[quote name='Redeema']Anything on my list for that RE2 or is it gone?[/QUOTE]

Sorry nothing there interests me, I'm pretty much only looking for stuff on my want list with a couple exceptions.

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']im interested in buying kartia pm me a price of cml[/QUOTE]

I'm not really interested in selling, but I guess I'd take 25$ for it if someone really wanted to buy it.

bread's done
Back