Persona 3 $39.99 used @gamestop.com!

It's a good deal for collector's who want the box case, artbook, and soundtrack (which isnt included for FES) but for normal gamers, go preorder FES (notice I said preorder because store shelf copies will be next to none).

[quote name='kosmos13x']It's a good deal for collector's who want the box case, artbook, and soundtrack (which isnt included for FES) but for normal gamers, go preorder FES (notice I said preorder because store shelf copies will be next to none).[/QUOTE]

Is this Persona 3 such a hot item, my local kmart has it in stock for 60$, are all collector's editions..?

Since it's from Gamestop, I wouldn't count on getting the box and artbook with the game. You might if you're lucky though.

[quote name='hcamacho']Is this Persona 3 such a hot item, my local kmart has it in stock for 60$, are all collector's editions..?[/QUOTE]

They're all collector's editions. They never made a regular version.

They used to sell for ~$70 on eBay, but now that Atlus is rereleasing the game with it's expansion for just $30, I doubt it's anywhere near that much anymore.

[quote name='kosmos13x']It's a good deal for collector's who want the box case, artbook, and soundtrack (which isnt included for FES) but for normal gamers, go preorder FES (notice I said preorder because store shelf copies will be next to none).[/quote]Assuming you'd get case + artbook + soundtrack. We are talking about GS, so there's a less than guaranteed chance of that.

[quote name='shrike4242']Assuming you'd get case + artbook + soundtrack. We are talking about GS, so there's a less than guaranteed chance of that.[/quote]

True but I was more or less indicating using the instore locator since both gamestop.com and instore gamestop are 99% of the time the same. My local gamestop now has 2 "complete" persona 3 sets used for 40 bucks when I was over there the other day. I encourage people to at least check it out if they are seeking the original collectors edition (which was the only edition) rather than paying out of their butts on ebay or amazon marketplace.

The original P3 as a complete set will still be a hot item on ebay (and will still go up in price over time) as there are very limited in numbers and the "goodies" are in demand from collectors.

Yeah, it's pretty telling that it was near-impossible to find a decently priced complete copy just a few months ago, but now that everyone's waiting for FES, they're everywhere and at reasonable prices. Take a look at ebay, the price (aside from BIN) has plummeted. :roll:

bread's done
Back