Persona 3 and 4: Official Design Works ($26 each) PRE-ORDER

Actually added the P3 art book to my wishlist a couple of weeks ago.

One of these days I'll actually get around to buying all of these art books. I love my Okami book.

Udon is also bringing over the Shining Force Feather artbook this year, so that may mean we get the game as well =D

[quote name='pdjones']I already own the one for Persona 4, but I ordered the P3 one. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Definitely gonna get the P3 one.

I recently got myself the Shigenori Soejima art book, too. It's gorgeous.

[quote name='pdjones']It's an artbook. Who cares.[/QUOTE]

There's a lot of really interesting interviews and design notes in them. The text is actually really good!

[quote name='kart007k']Who cares? Where are the HD remakes?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, cuz a game that isn't even six years old yet SO needs a remake. I can't wait til the days when we get a remake of a game that came out the same year....

Back OP, great post. I am definitely getting both as Persona is still the most visually awesome series in existance!

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Yeah, cuz a game that isn't even six years old yet SO needs a remake. I can't wait til the days when we get a remake of a game that came out the same year....

Back OP, great post. I am definitely getting both as Persona is still the most visually awesome series in existance![/QUOTE]

Well, it's a PS2 game and a lot of people lack ps3's that can play those. So I think it's valid to hope for that.

[quote name='pdjones']Well, it's a PS2 game and a lot of people lack ps3's that can play those. So I think it's valid to hope for that.[/QUOTE]

or you can just go buy a ps2...

bread's done
Back