Persona 3 Misprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Queen Serenity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Could anyone who bought Persona 3 check what it says in the Memory card part on the back of the box and DVD case? Seems Atlus made a small error or the game's save file will take a whopping 67 MB of memory card space to save.

I've seen misprints many times when it comes to the memory card requirements. Usually it says 8MB though, instead of the actual amount. Maybe Atlus thinks people will be playing it on their PS3? J/K :)

[quote name='SinnerChrno']Heh, yeah I just checked it too, 67MB. I also thought 40MB for Mega Man X7 was a little bit excessive as well. :D[/quote]
Splinter Cell for the PS2 requires 493 MB. That's 62 standard capacity memory cards.

Took me forever to save my games...;)

Since you have P3 in hand, how thick is the outer collector's box and what kind of construction is it?

lol. Mine says 64MB too.

[quote name='eau']Since you have P3 in hand, how thick is the outer collector's box and what kind of construction is it?[/QUOTE]
Know the Digital Devil Saga box? It's pretty much the same, but sized to hold the artbook, which is thinner than a second DVD case.

One thing I disliked was that the music CD was just stuck in the back of the artbook -- I was under the impression it'd be a double DVD case with the Game/Soundtrack. But it's just in a paper sleeve and shoved in the back of the artbook.

[quote name='SinnerChrno']Yeah, the actual size of the P3 box is close to the Ar tonelico box size.[/quote]

Ar's OST was in a sealed jewel case though. I'm not a big fan of the paper sleeve for DDS and P3.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Ar's OST was in a sealed jewel case though. I'm not a big fan of the paper sleeve for DDS and P3.[/QUOTE]
Ar tonelico didn't have a OST. All I got was an artbook.

[quote name='mxpowar']Ar tonelico didn't have a OST. All I got was an artbook.[/QUOTE]
You had to order the game direct from NISA (Rosenqueen) to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back