persona 3 special box @ gamestop

Burrito king

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I found this at the gamestop near my house. It is new, but they have the box out on the rack. So it looks beat up. I was wondering if I should pick it up, they are asking $50. I checked the web site but does not show up. Does this mean that I can pick it up for cheap?

Depends if you want an artbook, soundtrack, and a beat-up box for an extra $22. It doesn't look like a bad deal by online standards; but then again I was happy at getting FES by itself for $28. You might wanna check the Video Game Trading area of the forum for a better deal.

P.S. Or try to get a discount because the box has cosmetic damage, hah!

ya like everyone else said, pretty bad deal, you could probably find a factory sealed one with a undamaged box on ebay/amazon for ~$30. Pick up fes if u wanna play it, its the better version or u can wait for P3P

$50 was the price of that special edition box when Persona 3 first came out in the US a couple of years ago. I think this box was the only way you could buy Persona 3 before the FES version came out later on. Meijer stores around here cleared out these boxed sets for around $25.

To collect, eh, still too much especially with a damaged box and it's gutted. The P3 artbooks that I saw at Gamestop looked manhandled. I would try to find it sealed if you want it for collection purposes to avoid getting an artbook with pizza-grease fingerprints.

To play, I'd pass on it and get FES like others said. At Gamestop, a new (though probably gutted) P3 FES is only $15.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69508

bread's done
Back