Persona 3

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I don't know if anyone else is looking for this game, but I managed to find another copy. I'd be willing to send it out to a fellow CAG for what I paid for it (65) plus shipping. I know that's not really a great deal, but it's better then alot of the ebay gouging going on. If anyone is interested just PM me. If not, I'll just return this copy and let someone else have a crack at it.

He's either Canadian or a liar. :)

The Market Value for New copies on amazon is around 80 dollars. Selling it on Amazon; After fees, you would net around... wait for it............................ 65 dollars :) coincidence?

If Canadian I apologize to the op and thank you for your kind gesture to the CAG community.

Whoa there. Ok I got my copies at a small comic store here in Connecticut. I know 65 for it is kinda high, but I didn't think I could get a new one for a cheaper price. I saw a 2nd one and grabbed it because I knew some people on here were looking for it also.

No need to be mean spirited. If no-one wants it, it's no problem for me to just return it. The owner of the store is really nice and I'm sure he'd understand. I just thought it might help someone else out there who couldn't find a copy.

bread's done
Back