Persona 4 -- $25

Everyone should buy this and catch up to play the second half in real time.

(The game takes place in 2011/2012 and progresses in days.)

Atp I'd wait for the Vita release that comes with extra characters/cut scenes/events/voice acting/etc.

I'm playing this right now, and I have to say, it's quite the game. Personally, I think PERSONA3FES is better on all counts, but there's certainly plenty of the same personality and fun to make Persona 4 an entertaining experience.

If you have a PS2, you should consider this gem.

EDIT: Fabrizo has a point there.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I'm tempted to get this, but I don't know enough about this series.[/QUOTE]

It's basically Pokemon, but instead of fighting with cute furry animals, you fight with demons, and it has a much more engrossing storyline.

[quote name='jello44']It's basically Pokemon, but instead of fighting with cute furry animals, you fight with demons, and it has a much more engrossing storyline.[/QUOTE]
Hmm... that doesn't quite sound like my style of game.

I was considering biting on it despite the upcoming Vita revamp, but the price already went back up to $30.22, which is making it easier to skip. I mostly just want the soundtrack CD at this point.

[quote name='Green Card200']I got this 3 years ago for $33 and I still haven't played it. I think I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

lol you're not the only one. I haven't even opened/started FES yet :cry:

[quote name='jello44']It's basically Pokemon, but instead of fighting with cute furry animals, you fight with demons, and it has a much more engrossing storyline.[/QUOTE]

What? No!

I got 3FES and 4 from Gamestop during the B2G2 sale, making them essentially $15 and $20 respectively. Have never played a PS2 game, but I'll get to them eventually. Anyway, I'm sure Gamestop will be having more sales on PS2 games soon so y'all might want to wait for that.

Wow, no, not even close. The monsters in persona are basically just equipment that your character wears. You can only have one equipped at a time but they can be changed out whenever you want during battle. depending which your character has equipped will determine what spells you can use, the elements your strong against, etc.

There are other Shin Megami Tensei games that are similar to pokemon, but Persona4 is not among them.

Was waiting for someone to post this deal, considering all copies are 2 disc set and GS sells it for 39.99 used its a good deal. Grabbed one a few days ago myself

bread's done
Back