Persona 4 - $36.99 on Amazon now! (was $34.99)

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Persona 4 came yesterday, but UPS forgot to load my JPN artbook into a goddamn truck for the 2nd fucking time already. Better come tomorrow or I will fucking rage at the local UPS facility...[/quote]

Hell hath no no fury like an otaku scorned?

to those who got theirs from amazon, what day did you preorder it?

my account says my item will arrive after dec. 25, i placed the pre-order sep. 17th

T_____T

[quote name='jeremywoods']to those who got theirs from amazon, what day did you preorder it?

my account says my item will arrive after dec. 25, i placed the pre-order sep. 17th

T_____T[/quote]

I pre-ordered mine on the 7th of october with super saver shipping.

[quote name='donburns99']Persona 4: Amazon.com Exclusive Social Link Expansion Pack is back in stock! Order now if you wanted one.[/quote]

Thanks

Trying to pull a fast one, eh? :)

$174.98 + $3.99shipping
New

• Seller: donaldburns
  • Rating:
    stars-5-0._V46910382_.gif
    100% positive over the past 12 months (1 ratings.) 1 lifetime ratings.
  • Shipping: In Stock. Ships from RI, United States. Expedited shipping available. See Shipping Rates. See return policy.
  • Comments: Brand new & factory sealed. Everything is included. Ready to ship out immediately.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Trying to pull a fast one, eh? :)[/quote]Would have helped with Christmas Shopping. ^ ^

We all know in a week they would have dropped in price since they're not actually all that rare.
(Think of how long they were in stock for.)

So if it did sell, I'd just re-buy at a later date.

[quote name='jeremywoods']to those who got theirs from amazon, what day did you preorder it?

T_____T[/QUOTE]

Ugh. That is total crap. I'm in a similar position, but the arrival date isn't quite so far off. I placed my order in August and the package has been siting in Illinois for 29 hours now... It hasn't moved since.

[quote name='bigl523']only 1 social link pack left!!![/quote]
No, there is a bunch I'd imagine.

You can only order 1 per transaction (can only add 1 to cart at a time).

If you order one and confirm, you can then order more after.

[quote name='donburns99']No, there is a bunch I'd imagine.

You can only order 1 per transaction (can only add 1 to cart at a time).

If you order one and confirm, you can then order more after.[/quote]

Oh, I assumed it was only a 1 per person kind of thing, guess not?

I just want the plush for myself and another full pack for a Christmas gift.

[quote name='menikmati']Oh, I assumed it was only a 1 per person kind of thing, guess not?

I just want the plush for myself and another full pack for a Christmas gift.[/quote]It's kind of like a 1 per person, only poorly implemented. They managed to make it 1 per transaction, but afterward you can just order again... it seems like they tried though. Before it went OOS, I believe I was able to add more than 1 to my cart.

Does anybody know if you order P4 now, do you still get the artbook? I know it was for pre-orders, but Amazon still has bonus on the page.

T_____T[/quote]

Im getting the same thing. Preorder /w free shipping on sept20th

[quote name='cynosure002']Im getting the same thing. Preorder /w free shipping on sept20th[/quote]

See, this is why I hate pre-ordering from Amazon. Both if yours should have shipped very very early on. Mine is shipping today and I ordered after release.

wow i managed to get a social link pack again before oos. man now to keeps or to sell >< selling for a good 200$ on the ebay =(*

[quote name='menikmati']Does anybody know if you order P4 now, do you still get the artbook? I know it was for pre-orders, but Amazon still has bonus on the page.[/QUOTE]

Looks like this is the 3rd straight BS "preorder exclusive" bonus from Atlus...

[quote name='mythus']wow i managed to get a social link pack again before oos. man now to keeps or to sell >< selling for a good 200$ on the ebay =(*[/quote]

$200?! For a $30 product?! I always thought there was a limit to how stupid one could get. I was wrong.

[quote name='Vinny']Looks like this is the 3rd straight BS "preorder exclusive" bonus from Atlus...[/quote]Well if the pre-order stock sells out like planned, then it is a pre-order exclusive.

What do you expect them to do with the ones that don't sell? Burn them?

Of course they'll continue to sell the pre-order exclusive copies until they sell out.

They don't just magically vanish.

You make it sound like Atlus is still printing pre-order exclusive copies after release... they aren't.

yeah...there really is no reason for Atlus to reprint the artbook for no reason-it's not like people aren't going to pay 35 bucks for the game if they are not getting artbook-Amazon probably had asked for shipments that tally a bit more than the actual preorder amount to play it safe (think of those who preordered but didn't get the bonus, say due to shipment being lost of damaged merchandise and Amazon has no extra due to ordering just the amount they had received)-and Amazon obviously is not going to stash those extra copies with the bonus away and start to ship out the regular game package

T_____T[/quote]

I ordered in July with Super Saver Shipping. Some people who pre-ordered with super saver within the past month already have the game. With Amazon it doesn't matter when you pre-order, which is really annoying.

[quote name='mythus']wow i managed to get a social link pack again before oos. man now to keeps or to sell >< selling for a good 200$ on the ebay =(*[/quote]

Some folks have an ASKING price of $200. Check completed auctions and they are SELLING for $60 to $65.

Ordered Nov 1st from Amazon, got it Tuesday

Ordered guide from Doublejump through ebay sometime last week with the cheapest shipping. Like someone else said the packaging is cheap, but surprisingly the guide is completely unharmed. Envelope isn't going to last the night, though, haha. It's really beat up (thanks media mail!).

As for the soundtrack, if you know where to look it's been in MP3 format since July in V0. There's FLACs of the one in the social expansion pack at a certain site. The track listings are different but the whole thing is there when you put the one in the English game together with the one in the social expansion pack. Truth be told I'm doing a release of the Japanese one in FLAC very soon...

[quote name='reicaden']So if i ordered one at 34.99 yesterday... it should come with the artbook, correct?[/quote]If you ordered yesterday, you could look at the posts from yesterday that answer that. Or even a post in this thread from today that links to the one from yesterday. ;)

Got mine in the mail today. I was VERY impressed and pleased with the artbook! I thought for sure it would be a tiny book packaged with the game, but it's a large stand alone book. Very nice! Glad I pre-ordered this one.

I won't get mine until Monday, if the timeframe for the other game I got from amazon is any indication. I really want to play T_T

[quote name='masterage']I won't get mine until Monday, if the timeframe for the other game I got from amazon is any indication. I really want to play T_T[/QUOTE]

Likewise. The wait is frustrating. In the future, I'm going with 2-day shipping and just paying the 4 dollar difference. It would've been worth it to get the game on Tuesday or Wednesday.

[quote name='Killrig']Likewise. The wait is frustrating. In the future, I'm going with 2-day shipping and just paying the 4 dollar difference. It would've been worth it to get the game on Tuesday or Wednesday.[/quote]

Same, this is the first weekend I've had off in weeks from work and school. Even though finals are coming up, I still want to get into it.

[quote name='bart122580']Amazon has mine on "Shipping Soon" since Monday. Now it says it will arrive after the 25th, what a crock of s**t.[/quote]Did you choose Free Super Saver Shipping?

[quote name='donburns99']Did you choose Free Super Saver Shipping?[/QUOTE]

Sure did. I never had Amazon put shipping soon and hold the item for a week. Shipping soon should mean shipping soon. I'm frustrated that I can't cancel, kind of having seconds thoughts about wanting to play the game.

I ordered mine the day before it came back and i got mine today. i love living in ky where theres a amazon warehouse near me. and i user super saver shipping.

[quote name='donburns99']If you ordered yesterday, you could look at the posts from yesterday that answer that. Or even a post in this thread from today that links to the one from yesterday. ;)[/quote]
found it....

If you use Super Saver Shipping, it means you're in absolutely no hurry to get whatever you're buying. It WILL take forever. Especially around this time of year. Think about it, it's the busiest time of the year and you're the lowest priority.

[quote name='Vegan']If you use Super Saver Shipping, it means you're in absolutely no hurry to get whatever you're buying. It WILL take forever. [/quote]Yea, it CAN take forever, especially around the holidays.

But sometimes Amazon will surprise you and get the package to you in like 2-4 business days. :bouncy:

[quote name='Vegan']If you use Super Saver Shipping, it means you're in absolutely no hurry to get whatever you're buying. It WILL take forever. Especially around this time of year. Think about it, it's the busiest time of the year and you're the lowest priority.[/quote]

Yea I'm in no hurry to get the games when I order from amazon, so I always use the free shipping. However I preordered both FES and P4 and got both games next day. Kind of feel bad for the ones that pay the extra money for next day shipping, when I get them the same day for free. Maybe there is a warehouse in NY or NJ.

[quote name='Vegan']If you use Super Saver Shipping, it means you're in absolutely no hurry to get whatever you're buying. It WILL take forever. Especially around this time of year. Think about it, it's the busiest time of the year and you're the lowest priority.[/QUOTE]

Mine came on Thursday, generally I always get my stuff 2-3 business days after it ships.

I find that during the holidays my orders ship even faster actually.

I think maybe Super Saver's overall time is based on your locations.

bread's done
Back