Persona 4 Golden (Vita) $29.96 Amazon FSSS

I'm sure there will be a hundred of these replies, but this game is completely worth it. I had played like 20 hours of P3P by the time I started P4G and didn't really like it, but I played around 70 hours of P4G in about a week. I hadn't felt that kind of pure enjoyment (addiction) from a game in many years.

[quote name='mickleohb']I'm sure there will be a hundred of these replies, but this game is completely worth it. I had played like 20 hours of P3P by the time I started P4G and didn't really like it, but I played around 70 hours of P4G in about a week. I hadn't felt that kind of pure enjoyment (addiction) from a game in many years.[/QUOTE]

I posted in other threads on this game, but I absolutely hated it. It's definitely an acquired taste, but it didn't feel much like an RPG, but more like a dating sim. The actual RPG elements were dull as mud.

To each his own, of course, and I know I'm in the minority, but this game bored me to tears. I played it for 7-or-so hours and had to quit. It was slow, poorly paced, boring dungeon layouts etc. Yuck. Glad I sold it before the price dropped.

[quote name='WilliamG']I posted in other threads on this game, but I absolutely hated it. It's definitely an acquired taste, but it didn't feel much like an RPG, but more like a dating sim. The actual RPG elements were dull as mud.

To each his own, of course, and I know I'm in the minority, but this game bored me to tears. I played it for 7-or-so hours and had to quit. It was slow, poorly paced, boring dungeon layouts etc. Yuck. Glad I sold it before the price dropped.[/QUOTE]

It's really slow to start. Once you get more into the plot, social links, and fusing persona, it gets a lot more enjoyable.

If you didn't like the dating sim elements then Persona definitely is not the series for you.

However, I will second domon in saying that once you start getting further into the fusing aspects of the game it becomes much more fun. And I personally have been enjoying the plot and characters.

[quote name='WilliamG']I posted in other threads on this game, but I absolutely hated it. It's definitely an acquired taste, but it didn't feel much like an RPG, but more like a dating sim. The actual RPG elements were dull as mud.

To each his own, of course, and I know I'm in the minority, but this game bored me to tears. I played it for 7-or-so hours and had to quit. It was slow, poorly paced, boring dungeon layouts etc. Yuck. Glad I sold it before the price dropped.[/QUOTE]

Cool story, bro.

Yep. I'm gonna be that guy.

bread's done
Back