Persona 4 ps3/360 $49.99 Frys

got it today, looking for a deal. Really like it so far. Not touching the story mode until I beat persona 4 golden. I like how simple it is initially and the tutorial. Music and animation some of the best I have seen.. Atlus is the square of our generation

Really important: This is Persona 4 Arena, not Persona 4. Persona 4 on the PS3/360 would be... great.

[quote name='mkelehan']Really important: This is Persona 4 Arena, not Persona 4. Persona 4 on the PS3/360 would be... great.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I looked at this topic and was thinking I missed the announcement of the PS3/360 version of Persona 4 somehow and they already have a deal on it. :lol:

Misleading a little...but understandable since they still use Persona 4 in the title.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Man I came in here thinking this might be a Persona 4 HD remake :([/QUOTE]

Well, there's P4Golden on Vita

[quote name='gacktplays']Well, there's P4Golden on Vita[/QUOTE]

Vita actually isn't HD, it's 960x544. Not much more resolution than the original PS2 version (though you are getting better pixel density because of the small screen).

[quote name='Vegan']Vita actually isn't HD, it's 960x544. Not much more resolution than the original PS2 version (though you are getting better pixel density because of the small screen).[/QUOTE]

What you have in parentheses is all that really matters here. The picture quality will be great and much better than the original, especially if the PS2 one was played on an HDTV.

I just rented the game for those interested. Its a good game but a 9.0 is a bit high. More like a 8.0 to me. If you like 2D fighters you should like this. Reminds me of Blazblue.

bread's done
Back