persona 4 solid gold if you got it off AMAZON CHECK YOUR DATES

Yeah, basically lol. Slide rages like a hormonal teenager; it's funny, but certainly not the best way to go about doing things.

[quote name='Mixer236']Now mne says Dec. 19th. Ugh![/QUOTE]
I have a feeling that any that have not shipped yet will be cancelled.

[quote name='spatenfloot']I have a feeling that any that have not shipped yet will be cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I think they just pushed it back a month in case they get any more back in stock, though we all know that's not really a possibility. Only way I can think of is if it's some kind of a distributor issue and they didn't send Amazon what they said they would.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I got mine today. When did you guys pre-order?[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the 25th, before they sold out the first time.

Mines came in a box with Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV: Game of the Year edition when I picked it up with $10. I got lucky I guess and I'm uploading a video of it.

My Nov. 26th delivery listing changed to shipping soon this morning, so yes, it was a distribution error. Others have said theirs are shipping soon in the thread in the deals section too. So a big "told you so" might be headed in slide's direction. :D

Mine came in a box three times to big, wrapped in plastic to a piece of cardboard. 1st time they have ever shipped something right to me. The AT CE however came in a bubble mailer but in perfect condition.

So typical of slide, he probably got his like everyone else, but will never admit he overreacted. Glad to see everything is working out for people. This is an awesome game and I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

bread's done
Back