Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth $26.99 / $21.59-GCU In Store @ BestBuy (Placard was marked at this price) YMMV

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Side Note: I saw God of War III Remastered in the lock up at Bestbuy. Doesn't really matter but I was thinking of getting one for the luls but their was a handwritten note next to it about holding them.

I didn't get a pic of the placard but it showed the sale

[attachment=15564:persona q.jpg]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth-nintendo-3ds/7377002.p?id=1219267476503&skuId=7377002

Shows As $37.99 online

I wasn't that worried about it but it was on sale and I had credit.

GIF-Dancing-Brad-Pitt-dance-fist-pump-happy-GIF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I'm getting the feeling this is going to be a tough sell on Craigslist if BB is clearancing it out. Hopefully the website will stay at $38. I have the version with the cards still sealed, so I guess I got that going for me.

I can never keep these games straight, what type of game is this?  From a few gameplay videos it looks very heavy on dialog.

I can never keep these games straight, what type of game is this? From a few gameplay videos it looks very heavy on dialog.
It's a first person dungeon crawler/turn based RPG. Are you familiar with the Etrian Odyssey series? It's basically that with Persona 3/4 characters.

It's a first person dungeon crawler/turn based RPG. Are you familiar with the Etrian Odyssey series? It's basically that with Persona 3/4 characters.
Of Etrian, I'm only personally familiar with Mystery Dungeon which I think is an off-shoot as far as that franchise is concerned. :)

First person, turn-based, RPG. Like Eye of the Beholder type gameplay from back in the day?

Coming from Persona 4 Golden Vita, it was a let down for me. They can't be compared too much as they never made this for Vita and they're two different platforms, but still. I have both systems and when I tried this out, I was surprised at the game play differences. I never played the Etrian series though. Maybe it would grow on me, who knows.

I don't think I've ever seen this in a local Bestbuy. It's also not showing up nearby any stores online.
Same. Maybe when it was first released but definitely not the last couple months. The 3DS section at Best Buy tends to be rather sparse. Definitely call ahead and save yourself a trip.

bread's done
Back