Persona vs Crimson Gem Saga? Which Is The Better PSN RPG?

TheFreshPrince

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Both Persona and Crimson Gem Saga are available to download for my PSPGo.....which is the better game?

I like the graphics/presentation of CGS, but I've always been intrigued by Persona, and have never played an SMT game.

Any thoughts?

If you have never played a SMT the much safer best is Crimson Gem Saga. Persona on the psp is nice since they gave us the Snow Queen quest line, but really if they would have left it out again I doubt I would have picked it up. For me it didn't seem to have the same appeal it did back on the ps1.

I'd probably go with Crimson Gem Saga. I've never played it, but I've played Persona 1 on PS1 and I can't see myself going back to it after playing 3 and 4.

They're both good, but Persona has much better dungeons than Crimson Gem Saga. CGS just doesn't offer maps for the dungeons and makes them much more of a pain in the ass to go through than anything in Persona.

I can't believe anyone would recommend Crimson Gem Saga over Persona. Crimson Gem Saga isn't a horrible game, but it is the most mediocre RPG I've ever played; there's NOTHING that stands out about it. Persona on the other hand is a classic.

Persona is a pretty hard core game. And old school. While they fixed the horrid (to put it mildly) translation the original had, it's still pretty challenging.

bread's done
Back