Personal Prize Rebel Contest - Details Inside!

vampirepanku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just recently joined up with Prize Rebel, and in just one short day I cashed in 5 points for a custom gift. Believe it or not, they do custom prizes such as ordering stuff on Amazon that they don't list, Gamestop gift cards, and even Steam games! Now that I know this site is legit, I want to give a little incentive to those who'd like to try it out on top of helping me out with referrals. And if it goes well, I will run this contest more than once. The best part about it is that not only will you be getting free stuff from doing things on the website, but you'll get an additional free item from me :)

Contest 2 - $10 Gamestop or Amazon Gift Card

This is a take two of my contest. I am giving out one (1) $10 Amazon or Gamestop giftcard for the first person who gets 10 points under me. Just make sure to PM me your user name after you've signed up. This contest runs until there is a winner! :whistle2:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, already 4 referrals! Again thanks for joining up, but I can't add you to the contest until you PM me and let me know who you are. There's still time to compete for the 10 points to those who haven't signed up yet! The Highest so far is 3 points. Go for it! :)

bread's done
Back