Petition to get more teams in MVP NCAA BASEBALL 06

MVP 06 is already out, there's no way you can add more teams to an already finished product. You also seem to lack the logic that this is the MVP team's first NCAA game, thus it's fucking expected they will add more teams in 07. Your online petition serves no purpose at all but trying to tell the devs to do the job that they're most likely already doing. No college sports game has ever had every team in it the first time around. Have patience and close that petition.

More proof that your petition is obsolete, from the MVP 06 site:
There are 285 universities that sponsor teams in MVP 06 NCAA Baseball. We couldn’t add all the features I listed above and add every NCAA D-1 team. Working with our licensing partners, we pared the list down to what we believed to be the 14 top conferences, which encompasses 128 teams. Next year, we hope to have every D-1 team.

I want to start a petetion to get a free slive of cheese pizza when every game purchased! Every sign because game developers will have to do it!!!!1

[quote name='gizmogc']I want to start a petetion to get a free slive of cheese pizza when every game purchased! Every sign because game developers will have to do it!!!!1[/QUOTE]
YES.

Does it make me a HUGE dork that I thought of TMNT2: The Arcade Game for NES with it's coupon for a free personal pan pizza the instant I read that, at 6:30 in the morning after about 4 1/2 hours of sleep? Or am I still just a normal dork?

[quote name='daroga']YES.

Does it make me a HUGE dork that I thought of TMNT2: The Arcade Game for NES with it's coupon for a free personal pan pizza the instant I read that, at 6:30 in the morning after about 4 1/2 hours of sleep? Or am I still just a normal dork?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing....

bread's done
Back