Pets and Gaming

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Do your guys pets watch you play games? My dog watches sometimes
l_14b2a1f62c28144bbd258ac36f64b59f.jpg

No, but when my dog was a puppy she took a liking to pissing on the floor during heated Gears of Wars matches. Hard to explain to my team that I had dog piss on my socks.

When my cat was a kitten he would be entranced by the little white object on Tiger Woods. It was awesome. He'd just sit on my leg and watch the ball on screen, sometimes reaching out his paw to hit it. The cuteness almost gave me a heart attack.

My dog never comes in my room.. never let the bitch in here cause she sheds and gets everything so full of white hair. Not to mention shes a big albino pitbull so she knocks over everything.

My old dog pissed on a PS1 controller once. Got a surprise when I went to play FFVII. "Hey, did someone spill something....what the fu....oh gross!"
Current dog doesn't like horses, I was playing some game and there was a horse on it, and he went right up to the tv and started growling at the horse. And he's definitely barked at game dogs (like in RE4).

[quote name='RudyPants'] Hard to explain to my team that I had dog piss on my socks.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of when I was in Tijuana well that and a donkey show.

my dogs hasnt paid any attention to games or tv for that matter.
my cats however are entranced by games. especially guitar hero.

[quote name='Graystone']no[/QUOTE]

What, you've never watched Kelly's Heroes? With Clint Eastwood? He's all man. :) Although, I think it's spelled Kelley... never mind. :p

My dog likes to chew on Genesis controllers... Every other controller she'll leave alone, but she'll definitely seek out my old Genesis controllers... so much so that I put the thing back into the closet. ;) Of course whenever I want to play vintage games, I'll have to do it with a severely g-naw-ed upon controller. ;)

My cat is more of a reader than a television/game watcher. He could care less whats on the tv although once he was walking past a speaker and something sent him leaping into the air. :D

One of my cats is only interested when I play on Live. She has gone through 2 of my headset wires so far, and likes to rip the headset off my head from time to time.

bread's done
Back