PGR2 CAG Tournament

jdpimp

CAGiversary!
With PGR2 being so cheap and most people have it by now and have mastered it, I was thinking about the possibility of a CAG PGR2 tournament. We'd have multiple races, eliminate those who suck, and have a final race around Nurburgring with the 8 finalists. I can create a quick website to detail whats going on and what's happening. We can work out the time eventually, I'm just curious who would be interested in participating.

Drop a line here if you are interested (serious inquiries only please :) )

If you think there might be other games that we could get enough people on, list that here too.

If you think this idea sucks, go ahead and post, it will add to your post count and thats never a bad thing.

Hmm... What kind of car class? My PGR2 file got corrupted and I havent played since.. But I guess I could cheat and the play in this tourny..

If we do Paciffic Car class Im up... Ill even help host. Lets try this next week?

I have a great connection and can usually handle 8 in a race no problem. I haven't really played the game in the past month or so, Need for Speed: Underground might've corrupted my kudos skill in that time, but I'm sure that I'll come back swinging. I'm up for a tourney if you have one going down. Are you using the new Live 3.0 to do this? I haven't signed on since they updated. . .

I'd love to do this, I just don't have a broadband connection to go online. And if I were to, I would second that suggestion for the Pacific Muscle tournament. I kick ass in my Subaru WRX.

well, so far we 4 people who are willing to play. I hadn't picked car classes yet, I just wanted to see if people were interested. It doesn't look like we'll have enough people for a tournament, but maybe we'll at least get close to a full room. Now, everyone list their gamertag, and which days and times are best, oh, and the highest class that you've unlocked.

Tag: N3UROSIS
Time: any weeknight after 7 CST
Highest Class: I've beaten the game on gold, so anything except the TVR

i'm down for whatever man.
pgr2 is my fave. not the best at it, but i can hold my own. beat it on silver, but can't quite get the golds and platinums.

tag: thakingrocka

bread's done
Back