Phantasy Star Ep III CARD Evolution 19.99 @ EBgames

Great deal! If I didn't already order it from the Gamefly sale, I would have surely picked it up at this price.

Is this game any good, I mean is the card game the actual main way to play the game, or is that just a side thing. I'm guessing it's the main way considering the name, but how is the gameplay, any good?

i played it for around an hour and couldnt understand the stupid thing :)...

would buy at 9.99

wonder if it would ring up at 19.99 in stores if so might be 14.99 used then add the 30% off coupon

The game is excellent. It's very fast-paced and addictive. Makes for a great co-op game as well, if you're looking for that sort of thing. Highly recommended.

Main way, and it LOOKS good. I have yet to play it (note the interest in the lower price) but the videos i've watched and the faqs i've read make it look quite interesting.

sounds like we should add this to the january price drops list, since it seems to be going to this price at various places.

[quote name='pook']sounds like we should add this to the january price drops list, since it seems to be going to this price at various places.[/quote]

Where else is it at this price? Anybody know if Best Buy has it at this price?

outpost/frys has it at $19.99 online and instore. it's a new retail price, not a sale.

i remember when i started playing pso, i convinced every1 i was a girl, and this guy gave me like all tehse super weapons and this like..metal-chao (one of those sonic adventure games) my stats went from like
to

etc

after i owned almost every boss :p;..and leveled up like crazy *i was a low level still* i got bored..and tossed it, but it is kinda fun , go 4 it

bread's done
Back