Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst - Open Beta - Now Open!

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']at least you get a screen, i'm trying to log in but alls i get is just the background screen. it's after you press the enter key. maybe i should just be patient.[/QUOTE]
If I'm lucky, I get to the error 903 screen. Most of the time it does nothing. I just went on the Sega boards on the site, and they are down too...

I got past the 903 error and am now getting the 916 error.
"Servers are full. Check again later."

I read on the PSOBB forums before they were down, that Sega is reseting peoples levels? That is supposedly why the server is down.

this shit is frustrating i love this game i know im gonna love it and want to end up paying for it but i cant even get past the server full screen which isnt making me feel to good about the way the servers are being run because everywhere i turn all i see is people complaining bout errors

Im from PA and i got on the game yesterday while i was playing halo 2. I made my character and everything was going fine and that was about at midnight.

has anybody tried running the game on a comp with lower specs than the lowest required?

cuz my comp.... sucks

Great News everyone its 11:00am est and the beta works again. I tried it beofre work and i got all the way to my character screen with no problems.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm on right now, anyone else want to join me?[/QUOTE]
Getting on right now, what is your username, and what ship/block are you going to be on? I would be mcdoodle, a FOnewearl in a green costume.

[quote name='dd_mcdoodle']Getting on right now, what is your username, and what ship/block are you going to be on? I would be mcdoodle, a FOnewearl in a green costume.[/QUOTE]

I am Jill V.

I will be on Hyperion Block 2.

Been online and playing this, with some old PSO buddies from before. We've been remembering our old glory days of PSO.

I can't stand playing this on keyboard and mouse, having played it on a DC and GC controller, I'm used to changing weapons while i run, casting spells using items on the fly, etc.. Its hard for me to accept pounding a random number/function key on my keyboard to activate an attack, spell or item. Targeting enemies while playing a ranger class is a bitch with no analog controller movement. I'm using a game controller right now, but I just couldn't play it with keyboard and mouse...it didnt feel right.

Does this version of PSO even have GMs? I see alot of dirty symbol chats being flashed in the lobbies, just like the old days, LOL.

Okay, so it seems I can't send clan invites unless you are in the same room as me. If you guys want to set up a CAG meetup let me know who is intrested and we can discuss a time.

[quote name='iheartmetal']ok, if i sign up here, is my username going to be my characters name, or do i get to name my character after, i'd like to know before i sign up so i have the right name[/QUOTE]
No, you make you characters name in the game.

[quote name='zewone']No, you make you characters name in the game.[/QUOTE]

sweet, well im 27% done with the download, probably wont be able to play until late tonight, ill post my name once ive created the character (you never know it could be taken) and i would like cag clan invite... i look forward to this as i have many hours of PSO on the DC under my belt

Downloading the torrent. Direct-download from the site told me about 18 hours, and at this rate, I'll have the torrent done in an hour and a half.

Seems Hyperion Block 1 or 2 are the servers to play on, so far. We all should be on the same one, corrent? Anybody know which I should go for, to play with fellow CAGs?

whaa??? that's it? till July?

bleh, that's ghetto.

btw, is WoW's system requirements higher than psobb?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Nope, Zewone, Murc, and myself are still playing it.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, we'll have to get a four player party going.

U'll need to level up to atleast 8 or 9 and do the first 5 or 6 quests. The three for the forest and the caves. We just had to do all that shit over for murc and doing it for a third time will make me go insane lol.

[quote name='pimpinc333']U'll need to level up to atleast 8 or 9 and do the first 5 or 6 quests. The three for the forest and the caves. We just had to do all that shit over for murc and doing it for a third time will make me go insane lol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, fuck that. :lol:

anyone having trouble with their client? i cant enter any text, so i cant enter my user information, the troubleshooting on the website say something is taking away focus, but the arrows, enter and esc all work, anyone with a similar problem

yea i had that problem u need to go to control panel and click on regional and language options then click on languages and make sure nothing is checked off then it should work
and this game is great and addictive once u have a good team going

[quote name='pimpinc333']U'll need to level up to atleast 8 or 9 and do the first 5 or 6 quests. The three for the forest and the caves. We just had to do all that shit over for murc and doing it for a third time will make me go insane lol.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll get er' done.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Alrighty, this game is REALLY not n00b friendly. I hope I meet some cool people.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you print ou thte downloadable keyboard and then just solo for a lil bit and try to learn the basic's. It's pretty easy from there. If you need help just hit me up with a pm. Good Luck Fezert.

[quote name='pimpinc333']We usually use the Cronus Block 10 server[/QUOTE]

I hereby dub Cronus Block 10 the official CAG Server. My name in-game is SamuraiFez. Just two quick questions, pimp: Where is the printable keyboard thing, and is there a friend system?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I hereby dub Cronus Block 10 the official CAG Server. My name in-game is SamuraiFez. Just two quick questions, pimp: Where is the printable keyboard thing, and is there a friend system?[/QUOTE]

Got to www.psobb.com and go to the download section for the keyboard and im not too sure if there is a friend system or not Zew should know.

bread's done
Back