Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube for $34 used Free Shipping

Bobbin, the next time you create a new thread for this, please indicate in the subject that it is for a used game. Or, even better, edit the topic of this thread and don't post it a third time.

for gc pso it saves your info on mem card so serial number should not be a problem....jsut register and you should be able to get your first month free for online

This code works on all used games and dvd's so you can get other games also for cheap and not only PSO for gc ;)

[quote name='guyver2077']for gc pso it saves your info on mem card so serial number should not be a problem....jsut register and you should be able to get your first month free for online[/quote]

You sure about that? Every PSO I've ever played came with a serial number in the manual that you had to enter at registration time... and that wouldn't work on a used title. Never did try the GC version though.

hmm..are you guys actually interested in this game? I had a chance to get some but I thought without the broadband adapter no one would care.

[quote name='defender']hmm..are you guys actually interested in this game? I had a chance to get some but I thought without the broadband adapter no one would care.[/quote]

i know i would be interested, but would prefer new, not used for this game.

[quote name='ashram'][quote name='defender']hmm..are you guys actually interested in this game? I had a chance to get some but I thought without the broadband adapter no one would care.[/quote]

i know i would be interested, but would prefer new, not used for this game.[/quote]

I'd be interested too, we can always score the BBA off nintendo.com or something.

[quote name='jasonditz'][quote name='guyver2077']for gc pso it saves your info on mem card so serial number should not be a problem....jsut register and you should be able to get your first month free for online[/quote]

You sure about that? Every PSO I've ever played came with a serial number in the manual that you had to enter at registration time... and that wouldn't work on a used title. Never did try the GC version though.[/quote]

yea well i know about the serial number thing..i played the dc one to death...well i got my copy used from a friend and re registered that same serial with my sega login name and i still got frist month free and played game online w/o a prob...and yes he did play online previous to me..this game is awesome...i have it for x and gc

[quote name='defender']hmm..are you guys actually interested in this game? I had a chance to get some but I thought without the broadband adapter no one would care.[/quote]

this game runs great on dial up as well so it doesnt matter...luckily my bb started carrying bba's again

how is the game if you only do off-line play?

it pretty much just turns into a singleplayer action rpg when not online I used to play the DC version of the first PSO for hours busting through levels, getting more experience and weapons just to go into another level and kick butt.

it can get a little repetative not playing with friends if you dont play online but the bounty missions can break things up a little rather than just following the story.

[quote name='Alpha2']it pretty much just turns into a singleplayer action rpg when not online I used to play the DC version of the first PSO for hours busting through levels, getting more experience and weapons just to go into another level and kick butt.

it can get a little repetative not playing with friends if you dont play online but the bounty missions can break things up a little rather than just following the story.[/quote]

interesting, thanks for the response.

so it has its own storyline and everything off-line? is it anything like a standard RPG, w/ boss characters, dungeons, etc, in the off-line mode, or is it pretty repetitive?

I loved the old Phantasy Star games for the Sega Genesis, and I'm curious if this is anything like those.

No it's not anything like the regular PS games. It's a dungeon crawl, it's sort of like FF:Crystal Chrinicals in a way but they give you more to do when not playing multi player(which you can do offline with 4 friends and controllers) or online.

There's a story revealed as you take missions and find digital dairies, bounties to take like side missions for money each level has a mid boss at the end leading to a final battle.

It sort of follows the PSIII story of colonists looking for a new home.

thanks Alpha2, I appreciate the response.

I've been trying to figure out what the game's like during off-line play, but I never felt like the online reviews covered it in much detail. the ones I read were much more concerned w/ the online multi-play game than anything else.

guess I'm lookin' to pick this up new as well! 8)

bread's done
Back