Phantasy Star Universe Portable - Comin' Stateside!!!!!!!! <3

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Picking this game up from a CAG for $20 shipped, cant wait to play this game. It seems like the multiplayer mode will be disappointing though according to gamefaq's msg board[/QUOTE]

And the single-player NPC AI is total ass. I still played the shit out of this game though.

If you create a Japanese PSN account and download Ad Hoc Party, you can play online with other people who've also done the same. This game really is a ton of fun once you figure out all its systems (the tutorials aren't so great).

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone still play this? I just reacquired a PSP and I'm a huge PSO fan so I thought about picking this up. Should I just wait for 2? If I wait for 2, I'll probably just get Monster Hunter Freedom Unite which I think still has a following. Thanks in advance.

dan

Yep, definitely sit tight a little bit and grab the sequel if you can only pick one.

It has free online play, local multiplayer, and still has the RPG storyline. Win win.

Haven't played much of this one and had it since release date.
thought about selling it but after reading this thread it gave me the motivation to give it another shot

thanks everyone :D

Just played through the first act of the demo and I'm really enjoying it so far so I may preorder. I do long for the music from PSO though.

bread's done
Back