Phantasy Star Zero (DS) On the cheap - local B&M pickup, YMMV

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Alrighty if its been posted I'll close thread, sorry in advance.

Picked up a Phantasy Star 0 for the DS at Toys R Us -Ross Park Mall- Pittsburgh PA for $6.99 (It is marked at $9.99), but rings up cheap.

They had probably 15 copies left and are located in the bin in front of the checkout counter.

Enjoy! Its a good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mattcube64']Is the online still working for this game?[/QUOTE]

Has there ever been an instance where a Nintendo DS game server has shut down for good?

This may have been mentioned in the toys r us clearance thread but no worries. I would personally put the store name in the title but that's also just my personal preference.

Good find I would love to pick this for sub 10 but my 2 tur have been out for awhile. Picked clean of almost all clearance stuff last week.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Really fun game, though controls are a little janky. But well worth it at that price.[/QUOTE]

This. Also, it's not nearly as deep as PSU2 on the PSP. Price is right, but if you're craving a true-to-form PSO experience, shell out for the latest PSP rendition.

Just to follow up, I stopped by on my way home. They have between 5 and 10 copies left. They are still priced at 9.99, but mine rang up at 6.99 the other day. I set them RIGHT on top in a little stack for you guys haha.

If the 30% off ended its still $9.99 which is a huge bargain in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YoshiFan1']Was it purchased this week? I thought the 30% off clearance games ended Saturday[/QUOTE]

Same here - when did you buy the game?

Yeah it was last week, thats why I got the 30% off. What's weird is there was no sign for the 30% off and I had not checked on here so I wasn't even aware of it. Sorry about that.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Really fun game, though controls are a little janky. But well worth it at that price.[/QUOTE]
I imagine if one has a 3DS, the controls stop becoming an issue as this game was in serious need of an analog stick for movement.

[quote name='AwRy108']This. Also, it's not nearly as deep as PSU2 on the PSP. Price is right, but if you're craving a true-to-form PSO experience, shell out for the latest PSP rendition.[/QUOTE]
As great as PSP2 is, PS0 seems a little closer in style to PSO than PSP2 does. Also understandable why it's not as deep, considering the DS cart limits.

Didn't find it at the 2-3 TRUs within 100 miles in the last couple of months :whistle2:(

Is this a restock or the leftover from when it first went on clearance few months ago?

It would have to be leftover. The whole point of a clearance is to clear the item(s) from your inventory. Once it's gone, they won't be carrying it anymore.

bread's done
Back