Phantiq

dsreptiles

CAGiversary!
Just got the Wii at Gamestop last night and am ready to throw it out the window. I got it used because they were throwing in the 1 year free Product Replacement Warrant for free with the purchase of a Wii this week. So I figures why not for 149.99. Well it came with a damn wireless Phantiq sensor bar which I can't get to read after syncing multiple times unless I'm up close or hitting the A button. But unfortunatly I can't even select a damn language! Ripping my hair our. Any help on the phantiq wireless bar would be helpful. Cant find much online about it no reviews or anything. Maybe it's plain garbage I dont know. They told me to bring the whole system back but I moved back to upstate NY and thats an hour drive just to get a system that should have worked in the first place. Hopefully it's just user error. Please let me know anything you can. And yes it has batteries, and is turned on (thanks gamestop trouble shooters I'm not that dumb) I've tried it on top of the tv on the floor and at waist/remote level. Nothinn...

I now have it working... Barely.... From 2 ft away... Walk any further than that away nothing.

I've set it so my sensor bar is below the tv... like is. Set it to widescreen... All the buttons work. It's just not picking up the cursor.

Low batteries? You might just want to pick up a replacement original wired one from Nintendo, or others seem to have good luck with the Nyko wireless sensor bar, though I don't have one.

The good news is that replacement sensor bars are cheap. The bad news is that the Phantiq one they gave you sounds like garbage...

To test and be sure, light two tea light candles and put them under your TV. All the sensor bar does is provide two IR sources, so using candles should (temporarily) do the same thing. If you system works with the candles then you know the only problem is that sensor bar - otherwise there might be something else wrong with the remote.

bread's done
Back