Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle (PSP) $19.99 Pre-Order at Amazon

Jimmypaine

CAGiversary!
Please be gentle - been here for years, but my first actual deal post :D

Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle

Just saw this price drop this morning on Amazon.com to $19.99....but it was listed as $49.99 earlier this week. It could be a potential pricing mistake - so it's always possible that the orders may be cancelled.

However, if you're a fan of the series - it's probably the cheapest you'll find it until way down the road! Game is scheduled for release on March 8, 2011.

Enjoy!

Thanks, OP! i was just looking at this yesterday and it was $49.99 like you said. Quite a big difference in price all of a sudden.

Definitely pre-ordering. Pretty much on par or better than the Overstock pre-order price. (depending on if you pay $5 for shipping or use Prime / add to your order)

Now in the meantime to find something to fill out that $25. Hrm.

Also, I think the $50 pricetag was a huge error on amazon's part. In the past few weeks this game has been going for $30, pre-order price on amazon.

I didn't expect them to actually PM Overstock's pre-order price. I'll be canceling my Overstock order now to get this tax-free with two day shipping. :D Thanks, OP!

EDIT: Unrelated, I know, but does anyone know how to cancel an Overstock.com order?

EDIT 2: Well this sucks. According to Overstock's FAQ, you apparently can't cancel an order "once it's been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment." Which is complete and utter bullshit, seeing as the game isn't going to come out for another couple months. I shot an e-mail to customer service and report back when I get a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I didn't expect them to actually PM Overstock's pre-order price. I'll be canceling my Overstock order now to get this tax-free with two day shipping. :D Thanks, OP!

EDIT: Unrelated, I know, but does anyone know how to cancel an Overstock.com order?

EDIT 2: Well this sucks. According to Overstock's FAQ, you apparently can't cancel an order "once it's been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment." Which is complete and utter bullshit, seeing as the game isn't going to come out for another couple months. I shot an e-mail to customer service and report back when I get a response.[/QUOTE]
I noticed this, too. I tried to file a "return" and I should be receiving a response within 1-2 business days so I will post how it goes.

This appears to be MSRP. Buy.com has the same price. Perhaps they realize that they have gone to the same exact well one too many times and that if this has any hope of selling, it has to be at a bargain price.

[quote name='bojay1997']This appears to be MSRP. Buy.com has the same price. Perhaps they realize that they have gone to the same exact well one too many times and that if this has any hope of selling, it has to be at a bargain price.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, Overstock's price has gone back up to $30.

bread's done
Back