Phantom Brave PSP $23 shipped at Overstock.com

Phantom brave was an awesome game in my opinion. Story was really good but at times sad and was quite fun to play. It took a different perspective of how the game is played and I really enjoyed it. Disgaea and this were some of my favorite SRPGs back on the PS2 days

[quote name='Kaiser499']How is Phantom Brave anyway?[/QUOTE]

My favorite SRPG ever, by a good margin. It's hard to describe why it's so great, but every little aspect and subsystem comes together in perfect balance. I've never played a game that presents so many fun and challenging decisions, in and out of battle.

I'll own this eventually, but not for more than $15 since I already own the other two versions, so I would just like to have it on PSP.

Great game though.

[quote name='Squarehard']I'll own this eventually, but not for more than $15 since I already own the other two versions, so I would just like to have it on PSP.

Great game though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I love collecting Atlus & NIS stuff, but I'm getting tired of winding up buying 7 different releases of each title (Disgaea, ugh) to appease the completionist in me.

I still have the PS2 version. I think it's sealed.... Never picked up the Wii one, because the slip cover is always torn when I find it.

Nice deal. I missed out on PS2 / Wii Phantom Brave, so PSP might be a good version to get.

I know amazon does a lot of price matching. What are the odds of them matching a pre-order like this?

Just ordered one. Thanks OP. I've had a copy of the PS2 version lying around for a while, but always opt for something else when I have an opportunity to play console games. :p

Also, isn't it kind of absurd for overstock.com to carry pre-orders?

CANCELLED my order stock order and went to amazon..

no tax

paid 23.02 at overstock shipped

paid 19.99 at amazon shipped (well i had to add another game to get free shipping)

[quote name='slidecage']CANCELLED my order stock order and went to amazon..

no tax

paid 23.02 at overstock shipped

paid 19.99 at amazon shipped (well i had to add another game to get free shipping)[/QUOTE]

How'd you cancel the order? I was looking to cancel, but couldn't find a way to do it.

[quote name='neonglow']How'd you cancel the order? I was looking to cancel, but couldn't find a way to do it.[/QUOTE]

went into chat now and they said they would forward it to the other department and it was 100% chance to be cancelled... copy and pasted the chat in case they still attempt to ship it will call up my cc company and tell them i never orered it and refuse and dispute

If you want to do what I did to cancel, just shoot an e-mail to customer service saying you'd like to cancel the order. A few days later you should get a call from a customer service rep asking if that's what you wanted to do. They'll ask you a few things to verify who you are, like your name, mailing address, and your birthday, and after that they'll cancel your order and refund your card. It wasn't too bad, and the customer service rep I got was awesome. :]

bread's done
Back