Phase - New Rhythm Game From Harmonix For iPod

Duckbutt

CAGiversary!
Gamespot had an article about a new game from Harmonix for iPod called Phase. It's pretty much Frequency/Amplitude for iPod. It comes with some songs such as the Harmonix staple Freezepop and a few others as well. The best feature is you can use any song you have in iTunes and play it in the game. I just played a few songs and had a lot of fun. Easy and Medium weren't too difficult, but I failed on my first attempt on Hard. The game is only $4.99, so if you're looking to add a quality game to your iPod, you might want to try this out.

[quote name='Duckbutt']Gamespot had an article about a new game from Harmonix for iPod called Phase. It's pretty much Frequency/Amplitude for iPod. It comes with some songs such as the Harmonix staple Freezepop and a few others as well. The best feature is you can use any song you have in iTunes and play it in the game. I just played a few songs and had a lot of fun. Easy and Medium weren't too difficult, but I failed on my first attempt on Hard. The game is only $4.99, so if you're looking to add a quality game to your iPod, you might want to try this out.[/QUOTE]

Actually I was thinking I needed another game for my Ipod.. (currently only the free solitare game I have gets played) and this one seems perfect.. great for laying in bed listening to music gameplay.. it looks great.. i'll pick it up

I'd love to try this, but it's not made for the iPod touch. Moreover, all the games I bought for my old iPod video don't work on my touch either, and even if I'd bought a classic or new nano the old games wouldn't work - I'd have to buy them all over again. I love my iPod touch, but I won't be buying any Apple Store provided software for it.

bread's done
Back