*Phoenix* Video Game Tourneys

loriisarobot

CAG Veteran
So as the Events Coordinator of the Phoenix Central location of Bookmans, I've been tossing around the idea of having a once a month "mini" video game tournament. Not so much the same size as our tournament last year (prize = xbox 360 & the mini bosses" but something fun none the less.

Would anyone be interested in stuff like this for prizes and trade credit?

We were thinking Halo Lan Party, Super Smash Bros, Guitar Hero etc. If you have suggestions please just let us know!

If you are more intested in talking about it one on one e-mail me at [email protected]

***end transmission***

[quote name='loriisarobot']So as the Events Coordinator of the Phoenix Central location of Bookmans, I've been tossing around the idea of having a once a month "mini" video game tournament. Not so much the same size as our tournament last year (prize = xbox 360 & the mini bosses" but something fun none the less.

Would anyone be interested in stuff like this for prizes and trade credit?

We were thinking Halo Lan Party, Super Smash Bros, Guitar Hero etc. If you have suggestions please just let us know!

If you are more intested in talking about it one on one e-mail me at [email protected]

***end transmission***[/quote]

I'm pretty far from Bookmans, but I'd still try to come if you guys run some tournaments.

How about some DS ones? Mario Kart, Tetris DS, etc.

sounds cool. i live on 43rd and glendale so the 19th and northern location would be great. i use to play halo, i play guitar hero, and i have a ds...so those would be cool for competitions. maybe some fighting games too. count me in!

HMm wow! i wanna enter a tourney im in Tempe but i dont mind going over there to smash on some Noobs ;) let me know! im definitely intrested

Whats going on guys? Not to get this thread off topic but I'm moving to Chandler in a few weeks from Florida. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.

[quote name='Hot Like Wasabi']Whats going on guys? Not to get this thread off topic but I'm moving to Chandler in a few weeks from Florida. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.[/quote]

Hey cool.. What part of Chandler? Why did you decide to move here?

[quote name='Sinistar']Hey cool.. What part of Chandler? Why did you decide to move here?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what part but the street is E Peachtree I believe, should be temp until I can get my own place. I have a job in Tempe so it will probably closer to work.

I've been wanting to get out of Florida and my parents are headed out to AZ so I figured it was a great chance to try something new.

Northern Location awesome id be really interested. just bought a game there a few days ago. Tempe wouldn't be so bad either since i go to school over there.

bread's done
Back