Phoenix Wright Games?

Cheapest place to buy the game new, in general, would probably be the Capcom Store itself. They go OoS often, but occasionally pop back in. There's one in there now you might be able to purchase for 13.99, but it's backordered for the time being.

For used, you just want to look at a Gamestop whenever they have a B2G1 free deal. Shockingly, they don't try to overcharge like hell on those like they do with other low print, older games.

No real national deals to speak of though. There was a gentleman last month that post in the Pick-Ups thread about finding a local place that had them on clearance. Ended up picking up quite a few of the games for 10USD new.

I know you said for the DS, but the cheapest overall would probably be going for the iPad.

I was actually about to make a new topic about the Phoenix Wright games when I saw this one... I hope you don't mind if I use it to expound/ask another question, vince!

Speaking of the iOS version, I was trying to figure out if there are there any major differences between the DS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and the app? As far as my research goes so far, there shouldn't be any story differences or anything, but I was hoping to figure out for sure if one is different or if one is possibly superior. I just picked up a used DS copy at GameStop, but when I saw that I could get it for $5 on my iPod touch instead of the $14 I just paid, I think I might return it and get the app instead... would that be a better deal, or should I stick with my DS copy?

Thats funny you should mention that, I was looking thr my apps on my Ipad and I have the first phoenix wright game on it, Is it the same as the ds?

No difference. You still have all the cases and gameplay (...point and click) available in it.

Minor complains on the tapping to move the text forward. And the fact that text is slower.

bread's done
Back