Phoenix Wright in stock at CC (ymmv?)

FYI, it's the CC next to Old Navy and Borders. I hid two copies behind "True Swing Golf" next to Super Princess Peach, but you can have them ;) lol

Thanks. Glad to know that I can find the game in Ann Arbor. I'll try and swing by there, i've been wanting the game fro a while.

I bought one about a month ago and didn't bother reporting it thinking it was just a stray, it has been the only copy I've seen in a retail store for ages

I'm thinking I should return it and get Okami, I bought it for resale, I think the value on this game has finally stopped once and for all..

Though maybe I should wait for the sequel to sell it.

[quote name='sarausagi']I bought one about a month ago and didn't bother reporting it thinking it was just a stray, it has been the only copy I've seen in a retail store for ages

I'm thinking I should return it and get Okami, I bought it for resale, I think the value on this game has finally stopped once and for all..

Though maybe I should wait for the sequel to sell it.[/quote]

Only problem with wauting for a sequel is that the sequel will come out in Japan first and it may have an ebglish language option like the original did. the the JP version is be just as good as the US version.

You'll have to time your sale carefully.

[quote name='Nintendos_Deal']Only problem with wauting for a sequel is that the sequel will come out in Japan first and it may have an ebglish language option like the original did. the the JP version is be just as good as the US version.

You'll have to time your sale carefully.[/quote]

The Japanese version of the sequel is going to out on October 26 and it WILL have both languages (Eng & Jap) just like last time:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1iyq.html

bread's done
Back