Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

$30 or less new? You'd have to get extremely lucky as this is a rare game. I'm quite sure you won't find it online for that price.

I always recommend checking any local Kmarts (if any) for hard to find games as they sometimes have stuff that has been long sold out elsewhere. But still there is a reason it sells for so much on Amazon/eBay...its nearly impossible to find anymore in stores.

btw I'm playing through this game myself right now

for the DS game New for under $75 seems to be the reasonable price for the game.
If you really want to play the game, and don't want to spend a lot of money, and own a wii... might I suggest the wiiware version?

Finding T&T new is going to be like finding any other rare/expensive game new, afterall there's a reason it sells at that price. Kmart might be worth checking out as aem says and maybe if you have an FYE or some small time media store nearby they might have it but I wouldn't get my hopes up. On the plus side, all of the early Ace Attorney games can be bought used for pretty cheap (definitely cheaper than they sell on ebay/amazon) at gamestop... I just got the original Phoenix Wright and Justice for All for like $13 & 15 before edge discount at my local GS yesterday.

btw I'm playing through this game myself right now
haha same here, I just started the fifth case about an hour ago. I've been on an Ace Attorney kick ever since playing Miles Edgeworth in November.

I have them all sitting on my shelf and have just started T & T. Are they really that rare? The ones I see on ebay are like $65 used and it is just the game card. Insanity!

Well, there's a difference between what a game is listed for and what it actually sells for... it looks more to be around $40 for a complete copy of T&T

If you have a Wii, all three Phoenix Wright games are on WiiWare for $10 a pop. I actually prefer playing them on there than on the DS, but that's just me.

I have the first two on the DS, so I'm hoping to continue the DS series.

At least Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth are still cheap, but I need to play Trials and Tribulations first.

bread's done
Back