Photography Contest: Enter to Win ONE of Three Hufa Holder Original Lens Cap Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

iazybandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I am sure that there are some photographers out there. As some may know, I have ran some contests here for my gaming review site http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk. In addition to gaming reviews, I've now started a photography review site as well. And to help launch my new site, I've got this...

What is a better way to help launch our site but with a contest! This is our first contest and hope to bring many more to our readers. Up for grab are THREE (3) Hufa Holders. There are 3 ways to enter...

1. Post a Comment here, about what you like the Hufa Holder
  2. our Facebook page and post a comment about what you like the Hufa Holder, on the post about the contest (any comment outside of the comment box will be voided)

Click image above to go to post
  3. our Twitter page (@1KINDPhoto) and tweet the following: "I just entered a chance to win a Hufa Holder Original Lens Cap Clip at #1kindphotography.blogspot.com"
There will be a winner from each site. You can enter to one or all three sites! The more you enter, the better your chances of winning. Limit one entry per site. This is eligible to all users around the world! Contest ends October 9, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be chosen 1 day after contest ends and winners will be contacted via respective sites. Winners must provide mailing address. Failure to respond will forfeit your prize.

Sponsor: We would like to thank, Hufa (@hufaholder), for sponsoring and supplying Hufa Holder's for the contest. You can read our full review on the Hufa at Review: Hufa Holder The Original Lens Cap Clip.

*Contest rules and contest end date may change without notice. We are not responsible for lost or stolen prizes after we have shipped. Any questions about the Hufa Holder, contact the manufacturer at http://www.hufaholder.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back