Phreak5k's Referral Site Guide.

phreak5k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Ok so there are a lot of threads going on about gaminglagoon, Points2Shop,YourFree360games.com, etc. but most just tell you what the site is and trying to get your referral. This thread is meant to help newcomers and people burnt out on not getting approved for offers.

Supplies:

1.Prepaid Credit/Debit Card: You can fins these at most conveiniece stores or at banks for a fee. CitiBank's Obopay service is a good option for some people because you get an actual card but access your account more like paypal than a normal bank account. These come in handy in case you give out your credit information to a company that wasn't properly screened by the referral company. If you like the offer and want to keep it, any respectable company will let you switch the credit card account to one of your primary cards, this serves as a buffer to give you piece of mind.

2.Skype call in account (optional) - Use this if you don't want phone calls form the companies. I didn't and I get about 2-3 extra calls a day but I never answer numbers I don't know so they go to voice mail (and they never leave a message).

3.A list of any and all offers you complete/try. I suggest writing down the product name, company name, all the information you submitted, customer service number, and when you're account will reach the next billing cycle. Remember to check this every day or two since there's no reason to have the information if you're not going to use it.

Any other suggestion are appreciated.

*NOTE* This thread started as a listing for offers cancellations, so I decided to turn it into something more efficient that wouldn't break terms of services.

*UPDATE* As djbooba pointed out to me this violated the Terms of Service at Gaminglagoon.com:

2. Disqualification. A user's account may be disqualified and his or her earnings forfeit in, but not limited to, the following cases:
5. He/she posts instructions for canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.

bread's done
Back