Piano Black PSP Go for 58.01 (Sam's Club)

PotKettleBlack

CAGiversary!
I've been working at Sam's for about 3 years now and i noticed something. I think it's do to the area that the sam's club is in or it's just the plain fact that since sam's is a wholesale store, videogames arent a major interest to the customers. so this is what happens. the videogames sit in that cage at the front of the store for months, maybe a year or 2 and then they get marked down like crazy. I randomly went to our computer typed in psp to see how much it was and and i couldnt believe it until i actually purchased it. it was the last one. i'm not saying that all psp gos at every sams club is 58.01 but if you live near one. get them to look them up and see if they have them in stock. it's only for the piano black one. the silver rock band bundle ones are marked down as well to either 158 or 168 online. thats a kindve good deal as well. it doesnt have be just pspgos either. if you notice videogames arent selling at your local sams or you either see something in those cages that's been sitting there for awhile get an employee to check the price

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Dark_Cloud06/cheap.jpg

[quote name='iamsobroke']so you dont need a membership this weekend? is that nationwide?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is, I went in without a membership and got a free pass. Their stock locator does suck though, as mentioned before. Online stock locator said it was in stock, but when I went to the store all they had were the white PSP gos (I checked the cage too, where they keep their electronics).

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Hey sunghost they still have them? Would you buy me one? Pm me[/QUOTE]

No, I just said in my last post that they didn't have the black PSP go. The white PSP go that they had was full price.

[quote name='sunghost']No, I just said in my last post that they didn't have the black PSP go. The white PSP go that they had was full price.[/QUOTE]

Ah sorry, didn't realize the white psp's werent on sale...

I picked up 2 psp go white for 91. One for me and one for the wifey. She has wanted a Zune but I was able to convince her that this plays music and so much more and cheaper to boot. Anyone have any recommendations as to what games to get for this thing?

$115 in Columbia, MO.

Meh, good deal for $58, but $115 before tax is still way too much considering I have a 3000 and the NGP is around the corner. Hoping I can get a WHITE PSP Go for ~$50 sometime this year, just because I think it looks awesome.

Good post, OP.

my sams club has these in stock but at regular price do you think if i print a picture of the receipt so i could show them and they would call this sams club and verify this would they price match it? thanks for all the help

I thought you weren't allowed to actually buy things as a guest on these free pass weekends.

I thought it was kind of a "check us out and sign up please" type of deal.

Still, the possibility of getting a $60 PSP Go is really exciting. There's a ton of Sam's near me.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Hate to break it to you guys, but my parents no longer have a membership so I'm not going to get this for anyone.[/QUOTE]

This weekend was free to non-members. Meaning you would be able to buy whatever you want from the store with no added fee or anything.

[quote name='Broseph']I thought you weren't allowed to actually buy things as a guest on these free pass weekends.

I thought it was kind of a "check us out and sign up please" type of deal.

Still, the possibility of getting a $60 PSP Go is really exciting. There's a ton of Sam's near me.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you can buy things during this weekend without a membership. Today is the last day.

The Vacaville, CA store has at least one PSP Go Black in stock, not for this price. But it was only about $120 before tax. Still a good deal if someone is willing to spend that amount.

168 in Louisville, Ky. I've been looking to get a PSP since they dropped the price, but still wanted to get one under a $100. If I can't get one cheap Im just going to wait for the NGP.

On their website they have my nearby store's price on a black one at $82.01, but they only have a white one left which is priced at $135.01 which is not bad, but I won't buy it knowing that the black one was priced $50 less.

Well, the one near me (Renton, WA) showed it for I think $74 but when I went to the store none were in stock. The guys by the cage dug all through it for me but didn't find any. Bummer.

With no legit way to get my UMDs onto this thing, I can't justify spending more than that anyway. Oh well.

They are showing a white one near me in Elyria Ohio for 91.01, but that is to much to jusitfy the drive out there.

Well my Columbia, MO store is showing they have it for $115.41, not sure if they're in stock though as my membership expired 2 years ago. =P

I already own one and HIGHLY recommend it at that price still.

[quote name='Echelon79']They are showing a white one near me in Elyria Ohio for 91.01, but that is to much to jusitfy the drive out there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw the same. Too bad it's a good 2 hour drive from me and I don't have a membership...

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']I found one for $64.01 and I plan to buy it tomorrow but I wondered did you use your employee discount to get that price of $58.01?[/QUOTE]

Dude, get me one, Ill pay you shiping+some for you.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']I found one for $64.01 and I plan to buy it tomorrow but I wondered did you use your employee discount to get that price of $58.01?[/QUOTE]If they have a few, I'll pay you for one as well. PM me and I'll pay for shipping and your time.

[quote name='darkjedi187']Has anyone found these in Ohio. I would love to get one at that price.[/QUOTE]

Elyria is the closest to that price in Ohio, and it's $91 iirc.

Anyone in so cal near Bakersfield? That store has em for $58 but it's a 2 hour drive for me and I dot have a membership. I'll gladly play for it plus a lil for your time. Pm me

[quote name='bmachine']Can you buy from Sam's if you don't have a membership?[/QUOTE]

They have 1 day memberships, but they cost like $5-10 I forget how much.

[quote name='Minions']They have 1 day memberships, but they cost like $5-10 I forget how much.[/QUOTE]

Thats not that bad, if the price of the GO is under $100.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Even if they are being clearances out...I can't even find psp gos in NYC...no best buy has then lol[/QUOTE]
Wrong thread? This thread is about the PSP Go being clearanced at Sam's Club and not Best Buy.:)

[quote name='anarchyburger']Anyone in so cal near Bakersfield? That store has em for $58 but it's a 2 hour drive for me and I dot have a membership. I'll gladly play for it plus a lil for your time. Pm me[/QUOTE]

Bakersfield is far for me as well, otherwise I'd go and pick up a few systems. :\ Where are you in SoCal?

[quote name='Rhl']Bakersfield is far for me as well, otherwise I'd go and pick up a few systems. :\ Where are you in SoCal?[/QUOTE]
I live near LA, google maps says it's like a 2 and a half hour drive..

I wish there was a way to order it from the store online and have local only shipping or something.

Meh, I didn't get the Black Go but had a nice conversation with the store manager.

White Go's will be clearanced soon too but home office has to pull the trigger - exact dates aren't possible, the manager will keep me personally informed drops and he can view all stores pricing and stock so I'll try to keep you guys informed as I do work there providing samples.

bread's done
Back