Pic of CheapyD's gamertag at MS conference

XboxHardcore.com

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Before the conference began MS showed a bunch of gamertags of people in attendance... I took a pic of CheapyD's and my gamertag (w00t!)

e3_-_2007-07-10_-_028__small_.jpg

It's in the bottom right hidden behind the huge DARIUS

And here is mine:
e3_-_2007-07-10_-_029__small_.jpg

It's in the middle, kinda. XboxHardcore

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']mine better be on there, since I've had the damn thing since XBL beta[/QUOTE]
They banned that Gamertag, though, son.

Holy shit. Knuckles Dawson. I know that guy, I played Unreal Championship with him for like 6 months when Live first started in 2002.

These must be people who have some sort of relationship with Microsoft, because they are all looking like journalists. I know Knuckles was in the closed beta for Shadowrun and he works for a 360 game site so it would make sense.

[quote name='redgopher']Holy shit. Knuckles Dawson. I know that guy, I played Unreal Championship with him for like 6 months when Live first started in 2002.

These must be people who have some sort of relationship with Microsoft, because they are all looking like journalists. I know Knuckles was in the closed beta for Shadowrun and he works for a 360 game site so it would make sense.[/QUOTE]

Well they are people in attendance at the conference. Since the conference is only for journalists that's the people you see. :)

[quote name='ananag112']Is there a video of this intro? I want to see if mine is up there or anyone that I know.[/QUOTE]

The video only showed Gamertags for people in attendance at the conference. When the media registered, they asked for us Gamertags... nobody knew why... now we know.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']The video only showed Gamertags for people in attendance at the conference. When the media registered, they asked for us Gamertags... nobody knew why... now we know.[/QUOTE]

Ah. I see. I thought the pictures were displaying people who attended the show along with some people on their friends list. I know some people who attended the press conference, so I wanted to see if my name branched off of it.

bread's done
Back