Pick a number from 1 to 1107 and I'll tell you what mp3 it is on my playlist.

This is one of the lamest excuses to raise a post count that I've seen. It seems that someone is in a hurry to no longer have a "newbie" rank.

Oh well, while I'm at it - #21.

As far as raising my post count, I'm not particularly trying to. I go to this site to find deals on games, not to attain some meaningless status. And anyway, you posted yourself...

513 - Green Day - When I Come Around

1 - 3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun

69 - Blink 182 - Going Away To College

343 - Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet

21 - Alabama - Mountin Music

789 - OAR - So Moved On

number. who cares what if you have a 40 gig Ipod (or the 60 gig which is coming soon) we could be at this until this site closes in 80 years.

[quote name='cale14aq']As far as raising my post count, I'm not particularly trying to. I go to this site to find deals on games, not to attain some meaningless status. And anyway, you posted yourself...

513 - Green Day - When I Come Around

1 - 3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun

69 - Blink 182 - Going Away To College

343 - Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet

21 - Alabama - Mountin Music

789 - OAR - So Moved On[/quote]

Actions do speak louder than words, and this thread is kind of out there.
Say what you will, but it does look like a fairly hollow post count generator.
I mean really, absolutely nothing productive comes out of this, and it looks just like a bunch of other fad post that glut all the other forums on the internet. This would be right at home on a music board on Gamefaqs, and it would be that shocking to see one like this already there.

As far as I care, every single track is the same rendition of Kevin Meany doing his 'I Don't Care' song. Because that is the only track that makes sense in this situation.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='magilacudy']LAME/10.[/quote]

Does that mean you want to know what song is #10?

LAME/11[/quote]

Nope, meant to say:

gay8.jpg

bread's done
Back