Picked up 360 wireless controller w/ play and charge kit for 30.

Prock

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I was able to pick up the Xbox 360 racing wheel tonight on clearance, 147.87 was the original price. You can check the second picture to see how much i picked it up for.

might not have been a good deal because it was suppose to come with prg3 force feedback edition. i knew something was up when i saw the box open at the store.

went back to walmart tonight and they had the black wireless controller with the play and charge kit for 30.

[quote name='linkpwns']Goddamn. That's a huge discount. I mean, it wouldn't be the best deal ever, but still great![/QUOTE]

they also had rca hddvd players for 174.xx, they use to be 488. they had about 3 hddvd players left when i was there tonight.

[quote name='VipFREAK']lol, wheel sux that badly now eh? Or the people that work at Walmart are idiots, if that is where it's from.[/QUOTE]

it was actually on a clearance table, and yes it was from walmart.

turns out that i cant use the wheel now due to the fact that the pgr3 disk had drivers on it that i needed in order to use the wheel.

Man, at $60, I would actually be able to afford that very nice wheel. Congrats on the find OP, good luck in finding the PG3 disk.

[quote name='Prock']turns out that i cant use the wheel now due to the fact that the pgr3 disk had drivers on it that i needed in order to use the wheel.[/QUOTE]
id take it to another walmart and explain to them that the disk wasnt in the box, and it is recquired to use the wheel.

bread's done
Back