PIcked up Republic Commando (used XBX) for $15!!!

JediSB

CAGiversary!
I live in a small town outside of Louisville KY. There is a small locally owned movie rental place in town. They sell all of their used video games for $15 each, regardless of the title, how old or new it is, etc. For some of the games they had there $15 was too much or about right, but for some games, it was a steal! As the subject line says I grabbed Republic Commando for $15. Gamestop and EB still want $40 for a used copy. That equals to a savings of about 62%. I wish I could have afforded to buy more, but with the holidays around the corner, funds are tight. I'm going to go back after I get paid again though.

[quote name='JediSB']I live in a small town outside of Louisville KY. There is a small locally owned movie rental place in town. They sell all of their used video games for $15 each, regardless of the title, how old or new it is, etc. For some of the games they had there $15 was too much or about right, but for some games, it was a steal! As the subject line says I grabbed Republic Commando for $15. Gamestop and EB still want $40 for a used copy. That equals to a savings of about 62%. I wish I could have afforded to buy more, but with the holidays around the corner, funds are tight. I'm going to go back after I get paid again though.[/QUOTE]
Cool. there's a grocery store chain which rents games and movies and they always put out previous mental movies for $6 and previous rental games for $8. They had Republic Commando out for sale about 3 weeks ago, but I don't have an Xbox so I didn't get it, though I did pick up Gran Turismo 4.

bread's done
Back